Finally got my UnderTail on...

Busa429

Registered
I'm pretty happy with it.  It's the Top Gun and took about 4 hours to install.  I fabricated a rear wall for the trunk out of aluminum so that things don't mess up the wiring.  I also used stainless steel screws to attach the tail, so it's a little more rigid.  

Now, if I could only ride it.  I bought it new two months ago and have ridden it 25 miles in 25 degree temps.  It won't be long now, though.

PS
Sorry about the download time on the images. They're kind of large.

<!--EDIT|Busa429
Reason for Edit: None given...|1078019194 -->

finished.jpg

Thanks!

I still have the clear front turn signals and double bubble screen to put on, but we still have 8 inches of snow on the ground, so there's no rush.

I agree that the Top Gun is the best looking undertail I've seen.  The quality is pretty good, but it did take about 4 weeks to receive after ordering.

I'm still debating on Iceman's bright LED's, but I'm not sure if they're worth the money?

Thanks again.

<!--EDIT|Busa429
Reason for Edit: None given...|1078023517 -->

I'm still debating on Iceman's bright LED's, but I'm not sure if they're worth the money?
Personally, I think if they make the guy behind you take notice, bright LED's are well worth it. I haven't seen Iceman's LED's but I know others on the board have 'em. Put out a call for some pics/advice on the subject.

Nice undertail
thumbs-up.gif

I would like to install one when I get my 'Busa but I need the trunk space.
sad.gif

Back