Finally Got my Busa

XLevarX

Registered
I am now the proud owner of a 2004 Busa black and purple, and no i don't have any pics yet. The drive home was one hell of an eye opener. I knew it had lots of power but i got to thinking this is insane, who the hell needs this type of power on the street? Stepping up from a Yamaha R6 to the Busa was a shocking experience and if the 08 is that much of a difference i'm at a loss for words, who needs that much power, its already insane!!!. I'm loving it, i can't wait until spring/summer. My bike is not going up for the winter because here in STL we have what i call Chaos weather. I expect to have some fall weather a few times in the winter months since
laugh.gif
it always happens here. Hell, we hit 54 today with lots of sunshine, warm enough for me and the adrenaline kept me warm. This bike is great!!
thumb_up.gif
biggrin.gif
super.gif

I am now the proud owner of a 2004 Busa black and purple, and no i don't have any pics yet. The drive home was one hell of an eye opener. I knew it had lots of power but i got to thinking this is insane, who the hell needs this type of power on the street? Stepping up from a Yamaha R6 to the Busa was a shocking experience and if the 08 is that much of a difference i'm at a loss for words, who needs that much power, its already insane!!!. I'm loving it, i can't wait until spring/summer. My bike is not going up for the winter because here in STL we have what i call Chaos weather. I expect to have some fall weather a few times in the winter months since
laugh.gif
 it always happens here. Hell, we hit 54 today with lots of sunshine, warm enough for me and the adrenaline  kept me warm. This bike is great!!  
thumb_up.gif

biggrin.gif

super.gif
yep....that's all sorta why i ain't all freaking out about saving up for the 2nd gen busa...cause it'll be a damn looonng time before i ever say that my 1st gen busa ain't got enough power for the streets!
laugh.gif

and despite what anybody says....the busa can cut a rug in the twisties...she ain't no motard but if the riders skills are up to it?...she'll hang with the best of'em....and power out of corner exits better than any of'em!
biggrin.gif

Congrats, Welcome and L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

Congrats, and welcome! And speaking of power, how about some of our nitrous- and turbo-wielding members! That's power
cool.gif

hello.gif
Welcome to the Org. If your ever going to be over here on the other side of the state with your bike, give me a shout and go ride a twistie or two.
jump9.gif

What a great color you've got. The Black and Purple were my first choice too. The power thing is just flat amazing eh?
welcome.gif

Back