Finally....

GeebMan

Registered
It's only 45 degrees out but it felt great to get back on my Busa again after 3 months of brutal winter weather. I almost forgot how much fun my Busa is. Supposed to be mid 50's here Friday and Saturday so it looks like winter might finally be over and riding season is here.

(Knock on wood)

egitarre77.gif

Congrats! Hope u keep getting good weather.
I can't imagine not rideing the busa for 3 months.
smile.gif

Congrats! Hope u keep getting good weather.
I can't imagine not rideing the busa for 3 months.
smile.gif
Yhea rub it in. More like 4 or 5 months around here. that is why I started to ship the bike to South Florida to ride, a few years back. At least I can get down there Dec. Jan Feb March for a little time. Love to take a ride through the rain forest and then through Ponce with the Busa.

It's only 45 degrees out but it felt great to get back on my Busa again after 3 months of brutal winter weather. I almost forgot how much fun my Busa is. Supposed to be mid 50's here Friday and Saturday so it looks like winter might finally be over and riding season is here.

(Knock on wood)

egitarre77.gif
Suppose to be nice here also this weekend. i should be in South Florida by then, but I am still happy to see better weather. Bike has to come back up North here in March.

I know the feeling...I got my fix yesterday. Only 36 degrees, but it still felt great.
biggrin.gif

Spring is coming!
jump9.gif

Back