Feels good to get out and ride

Big E

Donating Member
Registered
Well the weather finally broke open for a ride. Its been consistent high 30's to low 40's. Anything above 50 I will take. It felt good to ride finally. I havent ridden the busa in about 2 months. Here are a few shots of the bikes.

Heres a shot of my bike

DSC00070.jpg

Bike is looking good Big E. I actually went riding yesterday and today. Hell the days have been great. I hope it stays like this for a few more days!! and yes you picked the fastest color busa...of course!
laugh.gif

fastest in the 600 cc class
laugh.gif

you'll be wonderin what went blowin by ya in a blur of orange and then you'll remember you were only in the 600cc class.
tounge.gif

I finally got to pull Caesar out yesterday too...it was very nice compared to the freezing temps we've had!

I spent my lunch break just riding...I need a few more days like yesterday (today it's raining...)
sad.gif

Yeah we've had a couple of nice days here this week, but I've got mine on the stands for winter mods --and I was hating it yesterday and monday 60+ degrees outside
sad.gif

fastest in the 600 cc class
laugh.gif

you'll be wonderin what went blowin by ya in a blur of orange and then you'll remember you were only in the 600cc class.
tounge.gif
Dude! Big E is the one with the Busa. Hopefully he won't be getting passed by anyone. Especially not from the 600cc class.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Great looking bike! It is a beautiful day in Tampa for riding. It was 65F when I took off and I just got home and it is now 73F. I might have to go out and make another run. Happy holidays.

Lance

Back