February ride (pic)

ky busa

Registered
I GOT CABIN FEVER AND DECIDED TO TAKE THE BUSA OUT. EVEN THOUGH IT WAS ONLY IN THE MID 30'S, MY FIFTY MILE RIDE WITH THE FLURRIES A BLOWING, IT STILL FELT GOOD TO RIDE! :thumbsup:

000_0708.jpg

Not to cold for me with the right gear, but don't forget the absence of friction when you have precipitation and freezing or near freezing temps

I went out last week also, wearing several layers in high 30's low 40's. I've done it several times now this winter. People wearing coats looking at me like "wtf" lol..

After riding in flurries, cold, Windy, salt infested roads several times this winter, I won't know what to do with myself when it's 80 & sunny again!

One time I drove over Donners Pass west of Reno on hard packed snow. It felt good enough to go 35 mph. Never experienced any tire slipage either on an old V65 Sabre... of course I wasn't trying to make them slip either! :laugh:

Here in Vegas we have the occasional cold but fortunate enough I've been riding all winter. Yesterday a buddy and I rode and the high was 70*!!

AHHH.. its still in the 30's here and a lot of salt on the road.. I hope It warms up soon so I can Ride my bike when it get's home.. Glad you got out to ride.. :bowdown::bowdown:

Back