Today's Ride with pics

We have a heat wave coming this week... I am sure you will rack up some more miles. I hear 50 on Friday... cool pics. :thumbsup:

Looks like I'll be doing my early morning rides again. The only reason I wasn't doing it is because I have to cross a bridge to get to I-270 and I just didn't want to take the chance not being able to see the black ice in the dark.

it helps that much?

Yes, it does. It if doesn't I wouldn't be out there. Believe me. Nobody wants to ride when they're uncomfortable. I'm very comfortable out there not only because it gets that hot..... I don't have to dress in layers. Just one thin shirt underneath the heated jacket liner and the leather jacket. That's it. Even when I went out when it was 12*F, it felt like seating next to a fireplace.:beerchug:
If I didn't have to pick up my kids, I would have ridden from 9:00am until 5:00pm.

Got the day off today and didn't get that flurries they're talking about so I went out for 4 1/2 hours. Only around 30*F the whole time.
Here are some pics...
First stop was the Scenic Overlook before Frederick

As usual, I had to be back before 2:00pm to pick up the kids from school. Sorry if I didn't take that many pics. Trying to minimize the stops. I wanted to do more than 232 miles but couldn't do it. Anyway, I just wanted to share.

I used to live in Rockville Jesse...so I know exactly where you're riding. Been up that way many times. Good on ya for getting out there...30* is no joke though, be careful out in those temps.
By the way....your scoot is looking very nice! :thumbsup:

I used to live in Rockville Jesse...so I know exactly where you're riding. Been up that way many times. Good on ya for getting out there...30* is no joke though, be careful out in those temps.
By the way....your scoot is looking very nice! :thumbsup:

Where in Rockville did you use to live? I used to live there too behind Robert Frost High School. I lived there for 8 years.

I just realized I have two more pictures I didn't post. Here they are.
4276379600_8ab16cb9f9_b.jpg

4275633519_9b5a5768c7_b.jpg

Last edited:
Back