Today's Ride with pics

sleepless_red

The artist formerly known as "sleeper_red"
Donating Member
Registered
Got the day off today and didn't get that flurries they're talking about so I went out for 4 1/2 hours. Only around 30*F the whole time.
Here are some pics...
First stop was the Scenic Overlook before Frederick
4269669210_3f5fec24a5_b.jpg

4269671800_88c1cac408_b.jpg

4269677110_c5058b5ef4_b.jpg

4268931821_5eac936fbc_b.jpg

Again, please disregard the time. It's one hour ahead
4269679606_a46530ea7e_b.jpg

As usual, I had to be back before 2:00pm to pick up the kids from school. Sorry if I didn't take that many pics. Trying to minimize the stops. I wanted to do more than 232 miles but couldn't do it. Anyway, I just wanted to share.

Last edited:
any good roads out that way? That's the only downside from me moving back to DC, I miss all the great roads and canyon carving in Colorado:(

any good roads out that way? That's the only downside from me moving back to DC, I miss all the great roads and canyon carving in Colorado:(

Oh,yes. We'll check them out sometime this year.

We have a heat wave coming this week... I am sure you will rack up some more miles. I hear 50 on Friday... cool pics. :thumbsup:

Nice pics. I will be out tomorrow and the rest of the week trying to finish breaking mine in so I can put all my stuff on. We will have to hook up come spring and go riding.

Nice pics. I will be out tomorrow and the rest of the week trying to finish breaking mine in so I can put all my stuff on. We will have to hook up come spring and go riding.

As long as my schedule permits, I'm down.:beerchug:

Back