Today's ride with pics

sleepless_red

The artist formerly known as "sleeper_red"
Donating Member
Registered
I was able to go out today but only for about an hour or so. It still felt pretty good though. I just wanted to share.

IMAG0129.jpg

IMAG0130.jpg

IMAG0132.jpg

IMAG0134.jpg

Where were you riding, Red? It doesn't look that green around here, and I'm 30 miles south of you!

And yes, it was a beautiful day he in the mid-Atlantic. But we will pay for it tomorrow!

Fortunately, spring is just around the corner!

Where were you riding, Red? It doesn't look that green around here, and I'm 30 miles south of you!

And yes, it was a beautiful day he in the mid-Atlantic. But we will pay for it tomorrow!

Fortunately, spring is just around the corner!
I just rode around Germantown, Rockville, and Frederick area. I can't stay out for more than 2 hours today. I had too many things going on.

that's a pic we all are familiar with... the bike at the pump :rofl:
I love those rims too!!
Got to get her ready for the next outing.:beerchug:

Thanks for the compliment.:thumbsup::beerchug:

Lycan and I got out for about 200 miles today. We took back roads from Hampstead to 83 then went on past his house to some big ass dam. We didn't stop for photos:whistle:

Lycan and I got out for about 200 miles today. We took back roads from Hampstead to 83 then went on past his house to some big ass dam. We didn't stop for photos:whistle:
Glad to hear that you guys got to ride too. We've got to get together this year.
Posted via Mobile Device

Glad to hear that you guys got to ride too. We've got to get together this year.
Posted via Mobile Device

I JUST finished saying that very same thing on MY thread:laugh::laugh:if I had known you were gonna be out we could of ridden down jesse!:banghead:

Darn it Sleepless, we got piles of snow, rain today which STILL is NOT washing away the Snow and here you are rubbing in such atrocities?

...ok ok, enjoy lol :thumbsup:

Back