Feels so good.

Wag

Evil Demon Busa Rider
Donating Member
Registered
As you know, I dumped the Busa a week or so before Thanksgiving and haven't ridden since.

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/general-bike-related-topics/98407-dumped-morning.html

Sooooo, this afternoon, the weather was looking balmy and I went out to ride. Of course, the battery didn't have enough juice to start it up so I jumped it off the Camaro and the wiff and one of my buds and I went out for a quick ride. Had it out for about two hours.

Felt like a little kid again! Makes you realize just how much you truly LOVE to ride when you can't do it for a while. I was rather timid turning into intersections and wasn't nearly as smooth as I would have liked in long sweepers. Just time off the bike is all. Soooo, we took it slow. Only 90 in places where we normally do about 120 or so.

:D

Ahhhhhhhhh. Whatta rush!

--Wag--

Yeah, the only good thing about Winter is that rush you get when you can finally get back in the saddle. :thumbsup:

I laid off for a 2-3 month period last year....I know the feeling the first ride after not riding for a while! Glad you're back in the saddle! :thumbsup:

I laid off for a 2-3 month period last year....I know the feeling the first ride after not riding for a while! Glad you're back in the saddle! :thumbsup:

lucky you. we in the northeast among other areas take that time off at a minimum every year

As you know, I dumped the Busa a week or so before Thanksgiving and haven't ridden since.

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/general-bike-related-topics/98407-dumped-morning.html

Sooooo, this afternoon, the weather was looking balmy and I went out to ride. Of course, the battery didn't have enough juice to start it up so I jumped it off the Camaro and the wiff and one of my buds and I went out for a quick ride. Had it out for about two hours.

Felt like a little kid again! Makes you realize just how much you truly LOVE to ride when you can't do it for a while. I was rather timid turning into intersections and wasn't nearly as smooth as I would have liked in long sweepers. Just time off the bike is all. Soooo, we took it slow. Only 90 in places where we normally do about 120 or so.

Ahhhhhhhhh. Whatta rush!

--Wag--

Glad you had a great time Wag...now I'm jealous.:beerchug::laugh:

But don't push it. My doctor gave me the okay. Sorta. Wait for the doc, man.

--Wag--

:lol: Didn't she say 6 months? :poke:

Glad you had fun!

That's what she WANTED to say but she was overjoyed when I let her know that due to cold weather it was likely to be pretty well into April before we did much more intense riding.

--Wag--

glad you were able to get back on and ride...take it easy and work yourself back into it slowly :beerchug:

That's what she WANTED to say but she was overjoyed when I let her know that due to cold weather it was likely to be pretty well into April before we did much more intense riding.

--Wag--

:shutup:

Well at least now you know what you are dealing with...
And I'm jealous. Glad you had fun!
cheerleader.gif

I started mine and took a 5-minute ride in freezing weather just to get everything moving again. What a blast :laugh: Glad you enjoyed the ride!

Annnnnnd Perfect timing cause it snowed today!!! Hopefully soon we'll get another break in the weather and get out again...

Back