Finally got a chance to ride both days over the weekend!

MONSTRBUSA

Registered
Been slammed at work and I've yet to get 1500 miles on the new bike. Finally this weekend I said the hell with it and turned the company phone off and went riding both days:laugh:
There were a ton of bikes out today due to the clear, but cool weather. I saw 5 Busa's go by the Subway in Guthrie,KY just in the 35 minutes that I was there eating.

Having just put the Brocks AH on along with the Power Commander 5 it made the ride that much better.

I did notice that my fuel mileage has gone down drastically for some reason:thumbsup: It might be due to the fact that I love the way it sounds over 6K:laugh:

Glad to hear you got out on the open-road.
I played hooky today as well. Nice short ride this morning and nfl all day.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

It was probably Rollin20z and some of his friends. I would have been out myself except I had to go to IN to my in-laws...

It was probably Rollin20z and some of his friends. I would have been out myself except I had to go to IN to my in-laws...

That's what he thought also Keith :laugh: But as Shaggy said it best "It wasn't me" . I was in garage most of day tinkering on Gen 2 and didn't get out for a ride until 5 so only got a couple hours in.

Glad you got out and yes you're making more power and using more fuel now. Find a tuner and get it dialed in for the best performance.

Back