Finally Got me a Busa!

traysbusa

Registered
Hello all .Ridin bikes since I was 16 now 43.Yeah old fart here.:laugh:.I recently sold off my 9 second vega drag car for some cash and decided to buy another bike.This time is was going to be a busa.I passed twice on 2 new ones .Once in 04 when I decided to get off my 02 cbr954rr and go to a crusier.Ended up with a new marauder 1600 twin(kawi version).Was an ok bike.Didnt last long though.06 bought one of the first M109s to be delivered in my area.Much better Bike for me .lol in 07 I bought a Victory Jackpot decked out and loved it...Ended up selling both.M109 first and then the vic To consentrate on my racing.Well race gas,truck gas to track, entry fee,etc.Just became too expensive.NHRA fees up..paycheck down.After thinking long and hard I decided bang for buck I enjoyed riding more than racing.So now I own a 01 blue pearl silver Busa.I had a small problem(misfire on cylinder 2) but shes fixed for now.Sorry for the long story.I've enjoyed reading ALOT on this site and especially the free manual download which helped me removing those:thumbsup: spark plugs.

Resampled_2012-06-29_13-24-30_50.jpg

Thanks everyone.I only have one pic and its from my droid phone which isnt the best at pic..

inside view(I have a go pro ) and theres also a outside view.I ran it turned down abit for nhra reason.Normally ran low 6.20's to 6.30's on the hottest days.
I have a good pic on profile.I also had a really sharp 71 vega Wagon..YES wagon lol..
vegawagon2005-1.jpg

and really sharp 68 chevelle,2 dragsters,10.40 street 94Mustang..Guess I've always had the NEED 4 SPEED .lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I replied earlier with a small pic of my busa but I reckon it still has to be cleared with the mods. 9 post count.This one made 10 ..:laugh:

Again thanks for the warm Welcome everyone.

Thanks and yes she is comfy.I believe I giggled all the way home when I picked her up from the previous owner.:thumbsup:Not to mentioned I averaged 48.7 mpg on the way home.:laugh:

Welcome and that was a nice looking car. I have had a few cars myself :laugh: Check out my gallery sometime. Let us see your bike

Back