FINALLY GOT HER DONE BIKE/AIRBRUSH

more...

BUSA_W_GRAPHICS_CLEARED_033.jpg

the final pic so far. i will have some more on a good sunny day thanks and hope you enjoy now please everyone let me know what you think.

BUSA_W_GRAPHICS_CLEARED_001.jpg

Kool!!

I would of did the stripes across the painted inner panels too..and dont forget to do the 2 small tank pads to match!!

Nice work!!

I like the color combo you went with for the two tone scheme. That blue is sweet!
beerchug.gif
I just don't care for the airbrush work at all. I don't like the artist's style. That's subjective though. I'm sure there will be folks who think it's great. I'm lookin' at it as a painter though and in that light I just see too many flaws in his style that keep it from being what I'd call a top quality job.

Subjective critiquing of the airbrush artist's work aside, overall it looks pretty sweet!
wink.gif

Very nice ... well thought out color scheme and color combination ... not over done , not too busy ... it's all good ... great job !!

well the blue actually has diamond plate in it as a ghost effect and the white was all supposed to be ghost effect also but i thought it was too dull so i had it all darkened up. But as for the inner panels the also have the diamond plate on them, and im going to go back and paint a white stripe on them like you said but i was waiting till i got her all back together that way i can get the lines to match
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
thanks for the compliments guys and trust me bullet the graphics look totally different once out in the sun cause they all have tons of pearl over the top of them, which in the garage, makes them look sh!tty really bad. But that pearl come out big time in the sun. Thanks
James

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Back