FINALLY GOT HER DONE BIKE/AIRBRUSH

03BUSABOY

Registered
Here she is with the majority done. All I need to get now is my wheels, exhaust for now.... Hope you like and let me know what you think of her. Here is the stuff with airbrushing before the clear.... Below is the pics of here with the clear and everything put back together. IM GOING WITH A BDE GEN III. MODS INCLUDE...
REVERSE GLO GAUGES, LOWERED (SKELETON TRIPPLE TREE, LOWERING LINKS), CUSTOM MIRROR, CLEAR FRONT LENSES(CHROME BULBS), UNDERTAIL (WITH DIAMOND INTERGRATED TAIL LIGHTS/TURN SIGNAL L.E.D.S), POLISHED FRAME. I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY AND IM GOING TO CONTINUE TO POST PICS OF ALL THE PROGRESS!!!

<!--EDIT|03BUSABOY
Reason for Edit: "added mods list"|1107158125 -->

Part_w_airbrush_before_clear.JPG

That looks awesome. I can't wait to see it once you get it all put back together. Thanks for posting.

Can't see the last two posts' pics... Maybe it's an error in my browser though... I dunno. It's been actin' wierd lately... I'll try again...

Anyway, a question... Is that a "diamond plate" pattern I see in the uncleared pics?
rock.gif

Cleared my cache and history... Came back and still can't see the last pics. Is everyone else seeing them? I'm seeing the attached image text twice in each post but no pics...

Back