Female squid for a change...

Blocked access denied ........ Great now I have to worry about the boss man coming and taking my mouse! And all this just for visiting a site that is prohibited by the company I work for.
Doesn't BIG BROTHER just suck some days?
laugh.gif
biggrin.gif

Even a cheap MX helmet would have saved her from the road rash spots. Well, I guess she can say "been there, done that, got the scares to prove it".

Some of you are way too hard on her looks.
rock.gif
While I wouldn't go as far as calling her an all out hottie, she was definitely cute. Nice body!
rock.gif

Oh, and I agree with Chingy's lyrics from 31 to 36 seconds through the video.
devil.gif

rock.gif

Funny how she stayed on the throttle after she knew she was in deep doo-doo.

Helmet, helmet, helmet!

Man that had to hurt. Let's not be too hard on her, though. I'm sure we've all done some pretty goofy things on bikes before but we've been lucky enough not to have someone with a video camera around to make us famous on the world wide web.

you'd think that somebody that was worried enough about looping the bike to put that leg breaking contraption on the back would have atleast put a helmet on..

frikken amazing how stupid people are sometimes.

Man that had to hurt. Let's not be too hard on her, though. I'm sure we've all done some pretty goofy things on bikes before but we've been lucky enough not to have someone with a video camera around to make us famous on the world wide web.
Yeah, I've had several occasions when I was glad there were no cameras around.
blush.gif

OK OK Maybe nor a full on Hottie, like Bullet said. But Looked like she had a very nice N Natural body and certainly wasn't Ugly....

Hell,

itlikethisstatue.jpg

Not sure why the "squid" label is thrown out. She is riding in what appears to be a secluded area trying to learn something. She isn't wearing gear, but that is a choice to me and not a automatic squid indicator. Squids are people that try to act like the have more knowledge and skill than they actually possess or ride like they have something to prove. A squid puts OTHERS at risk when they ride. I've seen plenty of squids with and without gear and some people that I consider squids will kick my ass at a trackday or in the twisties but they ride with a chip on their shoulder and put the lives of other riders and traffic at risk.

The video is funny as hell:D
biggrin.gif
And I think the chick has a smokin' hot body.

Yikes !!!You know thats gonna leave a mark!

I'm not gonna be hard on her, who would have thought that a "lil" minibike would throw you like a bronco
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back