Why I'll not learn to stunt on a $10k bike...

Damn, that's just a pathetic waste of skin & bikes IMHO.

Stupid fools, I wonder if they learned anything from it or, if it just becomes another asshat badge of honor to them.

Any bets??

great vid, Helps to keep me grounded. I agree, Darwin at work, even if they are "locals". And the lack of protection, shame, shame. Chris

Yeah, but I'm too stupid to worry about my arse gettin' skinned. I'm more worried about my bike gettin' FUBAR'd.
i think thats most people. A guy i know went down and while he was sliding he kept his head off the ground...said he didnt want to scratch his new shoei

I'm with you grounded folks. I know that my body won't heal like it used to. I'm 42 and the thought of getting banged up scares me, maybe even more than scratching my bike. I do the occasional short wheelie in 1st or 2nd, but I don't get anywhere near the balance point. She's still shining after a year and a half.

That R1 at the warehouse could be in the Olympics.
Gymnastics compitition.

Pretty sure it'll buff out tho.

<!--EDIT|SLEEPERBUSA
Reason for Edit: "cuz i caint spel"|1101455206 -->

It's all great to watch, but like most I can't see learning to do that on Baby J. If I had grown up on 'em or had an old GSXR750 or something I might, but I don't see that happening anytime soon so I will keep both wheels planted on the ground.

Yeah, but I'm too stupid to worry about my arse gettin' skinned. I'm more worried about my bike gettin' FUBAR'd.
i think thats most people. A guy i know went down and while he was sliding he kept his head off the ground...said he didnt want to scratch his new shoei
Lol... Ain't we just pathetic? More worried about our toys than our asses!
drooling3.gif
laugh.gif

I think id be the same too. Id be pissed that my polished frame is goin to be ruined. I think the last part is god tellin that dumb beotch to get out of the road when motorcycles are coming speeding to you on one wheel:laugh:

The stunts are all fine when they're wearing the protective stuff and doing it on deserted roads, but no helmet, or jacket, or gloves and going down with cars around?, I have no sympathy for him. Nice boo-boos dude. Get some leather and a lid.

Just remember ya'll... Some of these "Squids" are known by some of the board members here... Some are local Tampa folks, and they may be misguided and truly crazy, but they have real jobs, and pay for their own busted stuff, go to their own court dates, etc. They are pretty normal, they just have some sick tendancies...

Not bad people and not ALL kids, or punks, or squids...[/QUOTE]

Yep, and I bet those fine, noble productive members of society also make sure to pay their insurance premiums on time too so that WE may ALL get to share in the cost of their fugtard antics.
And lets not forget to pity the Darwin Award candidates that run into the back of tow trucks while naked. Anybody who doesn't shed a tear for idiots like that is truly evil.

There's a reason sport bikes cost so damn much to insure compared to other bikes, cops target us more and we see nothing but complaints in the news media....that video full of morons is the reason.

I do have to give the squids in that video some credit as most of the stunts were done away from the public while wearing some form of protective gear....well except for that dumb ass Brandon. If he had bit the ass end of that car about 5 seconds earlier there's probably a good chance that turquoise car in the oncoming lane would have popped his head like a ripe pimple. Of course we'd all have to feel sorry for him then.

Back