Why I'll not learn to stunt on a $10k bike...

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
Watch this video and you'll see why I refuse to learn to stunt on a sweet ass bike like Train or Da Devil...
rock.gif
I can't imagine Da Devil or Train flippin' through the air like that R6 does... I'd wanna commit suicide.
drooling3.gif
There's enough chance of me waddin' it in the twisties... Not gonna raise the stakes by addin' stuntin'...

Squid Vid

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1101144277 -->

I agree...that's some heinous damage to a new scooter.....must be nice to have that much moola for repair.

That's why I leave some things for the squidly types.... I may not be able to stunt but I wont mind watching them in my mirrors....
race.gif

I love it. "calm down get over it" Let's see my bike just did a triple back flip and you tell me to get over it. That's gonna help.
mad.gif
That is why I keep both wheels on the ground

yeah its fun to watch but I have too much respect for my bike to destroy it. And whats up with the guys with no helmets? Thats just a blantant disrespect for living!!!!

yeah its fun to watch but I have too much respect for my bike to destroy it. And whats up with the guys with no helmets? Thats just a blantant disrespect for living!!!!
Yeah, how about how the dumb ass who runs under the back of the camera car. The camera man/woman actually lets the camera down and there's the guy's lid in the backseat of the car... Ummm, derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

I really liked the last one. Stupid a$$ girl sittin in the middle of the road while the bikes come straight at her. Then is crying about what happened.

Darwin is trying his hardest to take care of this problem for us.
cool.gif

I love watching that sh*t, my favorite part was when the guy tried the brake lever on the R1 and it fell of, that put me over the edge -=laughing=-

The thought of my ride flipping end over end like that R6 makes me sick to my stomach. It's always a good reminder to see a vid like that to keep me grounded.

if i want to do some crazy poop like that i'll find an old ex500 to #### up!

Yeah sometimes you can get even more hurt on a dirtbike. Shid you can get hurt or killed riding a moped!!!!
Motorcross riding is fun but you generally hit the ground at least once everytime you go riding and my old A$$ doesn't bounce back like I used to.

Yeah sometimes you can get even more hurt on a dirtbike. Shid you can get hurt or killed riding a moped!!!!
Motorcross riding is fun but you generally hit the ground at least once everytime you go riding and my old A$$ doesn't bounce back like I used to.
Yeah, but I'm too stupid to worry about my arse gettin' skinned. I'm more worried about my bike gettin' FUBAR'd. That tells ya one thing... I have never had a serious get-off. I think those who've had a bad one and survived it to ride again would be the other way around. I hope I never have to see that side of it...

Just remember ya'll... Some of these "Squids" are known by some of the board members here... Some are local Tampa folks, and they may be misguided and truly crazy, but they have real jobs, and pay for their own busted stuff, go to their own court dates, etc. They are pretty normal, they just have some sick tendancies...

Not bad people and not ALL kids, or punks, or squids... many will wear their crunchy bike out then head to the twisties on their other bike and ride rings around many folks... After all, their "Fear" of crashing is somewhat less than most...

Back