Time for a change...

Brownie - Wait til you add some exhaust. Sounds like a friggin V8!! LOL!
It's got LeoVince SBK slip-on cans, so it's already got that mean growl. Sounds like a Mustang 5.0 when it takes off. I love it! The guy I bought it from also added the lower plastic, a fender eliminator, Zero Gravity screen, K&N filters, rear seat cover, and a PCIII usb.

Awesome Warren! So.... you riding that this weekend?
biggrin.gif
I thought about it, but the Busa is much more comfortable for the long haul. If I rode the SV, I'd almost be as sore at the end of the day as if I'd ridden some lame 900rr or something.
laugh.gif

I lov the V-twin sound . I would like to get a TLR for a play bike.

Awesome Warren! So.... you riding that this weekend?
biggrin.gif
I thought about it, but the Busa is much more comfortable for the long haul.  If I rode the SV, I'd almost be as sore at the end of the day as if I'd ridden some lame 900rr or something.  
laugh.gif
Lame? 900rr? Must be thinking of someone else.

Crap.... it's me.
tounge.gif

Yeah, I'll be sore as a mofo after the ride.

<!--EDIT|yamahor
Reason for Edit: None given...|1146781660 -->

Nice ride. I love the way they look with the full fairing. How is the seating? is it comfortable?

The seating is OK, but not nearly as comfortable as the Busa. It is narrow and rounds off on the edges near the front of the seat, so I noticed my buns getting a little tired after 50 miles or so on my ride today. It reminded me of the stock V-Max seat which always left my butt feeling the same way on longer rides. I think I'll be investing soon in an aftermarket seat which gives my buns a little more real estate. The ride itself is so fun though, the seat discomfort is almost an afterthought.

Sweet Warren ... looks really good for a 2003 ... congrats on the stable mate for the pumpkin
smile.gif

nice! I've been wanting to get me one of those...

and it looks sooo much better with the add-on fairings, IMHO.

Good job, Warren!
thumbs-up.gif

What did you pick it for?? My local dealer still has 2 leftover 03's on there floor. And i think you'll really like the color,,,, can you quess what it is!!!!
cool.gif
cool.gif

cool.gif

What did you pick it for?? My local dealer still has 2 leftover 03's on there floor. And i think you'll really like the color,,,, can you quess what it is!!!!
cool.gif
cool.gif
Burnt orange baby!!! That wouldv'e been kind of funny if I'd found this one in the pumpkin scheme as well, but I really like the silver on this one. The guy I bought this from was asking $6000 but I talked him down to $5800. This was a steal for a bike that doesn't have a flaw or speck of dust on it, has never been ridden in the rain, and has $1500 worth of mods already done for me.

cool.gif

Nice. Warren. You gonna bring that to the next meeting at the Dragon?

We won't stand a chance
bowdown.gif

Back