Female squid for a change...

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
Here's a change of pace. Most of the fugged up squid vids you see on the net are of dudes bitin' it while stuntin'. Here's a change of pace.

She's on one of those wheelie training bikes. For those who are not familiar with them, the bar off the back helps folks learn to get to the balance point without loopin' or accidentally 12 o' clockin' it. What it apparently doesn't help with is when someone panics and decides to put a foot down while doin' a wheelie.
laugh.gif
Oh, and nice riding gear for learning stuntin', huh?

Dumb Ass Chick Of The Month

The music is a pretty funny choice for this one, too.
wink.gif

Nice endo! Extra points for the quality form face plant!
That was a riot. Good thing that chicks dig scars.....oh, never mind.
tounge.gif

that was fuggin' priceless....

I love it.   Dim wits who stunt without gear.

it was priceless....  249.oo  good helmet
                             299.oo decent jacket
                              boots an' pant's...couple more bucks

price of plastic surgeon....???

o well....she's ugly anyway.
    now she's ugly  an' stoopid.

hav a well oinmented 1....RSD.

<!--EDIT|rubbersidedown
Reason for Edit: "had to &quot;Sugar Coat&quot; it a little...bit ruff"|1110161734 -->

WTF People? You are all getting way loopy. She is a Hottie in need of a little bit A Lovin after a harsh little tip over.

For Fugs sake she isn't on some damn "STUNT" bike, it's a bullshit little trail bike with a hand cobbled wheelie bar. This isn't specialized equipment, this isn't formal training. This is fuggin around in a parking lot and she went boom. Proper gear for fuggin around on a little traily? Give me a break...

Besides, She needs a hug, a little bactine, someone to kiss it and make it all better and a pat on the butt...
laugh.gif

Funnt stuff.
laugh.gif

I think the point here is that you should dress for what COULD happen, and not what you THINK is going to happen. She's lucky she didn't shatter her glasses and end up with a piece in her eye.

Blocked access denied ........ Great now I have to worry about the boss man coming and taking my mouse! And all this just for visiting a site that is prohibited by the company I work for.

Back