FEMA Concentration Camps

2hip

Registered
.ORG members...I beg you to please check out the Utube and Google articles about FEMA Concentration Camps being built for American citizens. Try not to get as agitated as I feel currently...It is beyond scary...2hip

Tell a small lie and no one will believe it. Tell a big one long enough, to enough people, and you create the Holocaust.

Thanks racerV.

A deficit in critical thinking skills along with the modern day ability for just about anyone to tap into mass communication is a disaster in the making.

???

Have they put anyone in a gas chamber yet???

I thought they got my neighbor down the street a couple of weeks ago. Their lights were off all the time, and no one would answer the door. Their mail stopped arriving suspiciously at the same time, and I was certain the government had arranged with the post office to intercept delivery.

Then I found out my neighbors had just gone to Disneyland for vacation. I felt so silly I couldn't even bring myself to send retractions of my concerns I had mass e-mailed to everyone I know, and a lot of people I don't know, but whom I thought could help shed some light on the conspiracy.

:rofl:

I thought they got my neighbor down the street a couple of weeks ago. Their lights were off all the time, and no one would answer the door. Their mail stopped arriving suspiciously at the same time, and I was certain the government had arranged with the post office to intercept delivery.

Then I found out my neighbors had just gone to Disneyland for vacation. I felt so silly I couldn't even bring myself to send retractions of my concerns I had mass e-mailed to everyone I know, and a lot of people I don't know, but whom I thought could help shed some light on the conspiracy.

:rofl:

It is not so funny....you do know that Disneyland is a "Re-Education" facility right? Also Universal Studios is being retro-fitted to begin re-distributing the wealth.

Last edited:
What?

Be right back...gotta tell everyone I know!

OMG, just realized some friends across town were leaving this morning to spend Christmas there!

.ORG members...I beg you to please check out the Utube and Google articles about FEMA Concentration Camps being built for American citizens. Try not to get as agitated as I feel currently...It is beyond scary...2hip

stop posting your propaganda.....

if you, and people like you really want us to join your cause you should.

stop the BS, stop posting lies and faked photos.

why would you do this?

stop posting your propaganda.....

if you, and people like you really want us to join your cause you should.

stop the BS, stop posting lies and faked photos.

why would you do this?

its a conspiracy
they WANT you to not believe:laugh:
barack_obama_conspiracy_photo.jpg

Back