bacharles' Donations to help Hayabusa.org

bacharles

Korrup~shun!!
Donating Member
Registered
Guys/Gals...

I'm not sure if I should do this, but I'm prompted to take a chance.

I've been working on quite a few volunteer projects as of late, and it's been great to give back to the community. I'm working with a local MC club and the Alumni Chapter of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity Inc. to raise money to send area teens to a two-week summer camp rightfully named "Kappa Kamp." The camp is the brainchild of a non-profit, publicly funded organization called The Kappa Foundation. The foundation works with the communities with after-school programs, scholarships, and national projects such as Habitat for Humanity. It was founded in 1981 and has been a success over the years.
I come today to my brothers and sisters here at the .org since I'm working with a MC club to solicit funds. It's hard for me to ask people for money, but I'm gonna make it a little simpler. All I am asking for is $1 from members of this site. If you have to write a check, then it will be payable to Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc. - Lake Charles Alumni Chapter.
biggrin.gif
(don't laugh guys... I've seen stranger shiite). I'm going to wait to get the blessing from Cache to see if it's OK to do this. I'm not going to give my email address to paypal the funds directly into an account until Cache say's it's OK and this email is pinned.

I honestly don't like doing this, but I was involved with this camp last year and I must say that it was marvelous. The kids are exposed to campus life in college, take college courses that are taught by college professors, attend seminars on sex education, responsibility, etc. They learn about finances, and basically how to become responsible citizens.

If anyone has a question, you can go to this site to verify the legitimacy of my words... Kappa Foundation... I'm hoping that my being a long-time member of this site gives me a little credibility and that I'm not trying to scam anyone out of a whole dollar. Thanx in advance you guys.

Brian

bacharles, im in for a doallar... gimme your email addy so that I can send you the funds via PayPal
smile.gif

Thanx shenoyp, but let me get the official word from Cache first. I really appreciate it dude.

I'll throw a few bones this way, but only because you asked nicely.
biggrin.gif

Back