bacharles' Donations to help Hayabusa.org

so, Brian is now AWOL??  
rock.gif
Nope...Referring to VABusa...

I'm in, always willing to help some kids out. Now just get us some paypal account info.
smile.gif

... welll, now ... where is that PayPal account that w should give the dough to
rock.gif

O.K. guys/gals, I've been "APPROVED" by da man himself. I will also give 5% of the proceeds to Capt. (Doug) in order to fund this site. We'll be serving two great purposes through the donations. We will keep a running tab through the site (similar to what BulletTrain did...) and I will expose those who have already sent checks, but I won't disclose the amounts on the checks because that's not important. I'm figuring at $1 to all members who see this will definitely be a success. Thanx in advance for all your love and support.

All donations go to PayPal at this address: bacharles11@msn.com
(I have a separate savings account set up just for the donated funds)

Brian

O.K. guys/gals, I've been "APPROVED" by da man himself.  I will also give 5% of the proceeds to Capt. (Doug) in order to fund this site.  We'll be serving two great purposes through the donations.  We will keep a running tab through the site (similar to what BulletTrain did...) and I will expose those who have already sent checks, but I won't disclose the amounts on the checks because that's not important.  I'm figuring at $1 to all members who see this will definitely be a success.  Thanx in advance for all your love and support.  

All donations go to PayPal at this address:  bacharles11@msn.com
(I have a separate savings account set up just for the donated funds)

Brian
Sent $50 your way buddy....
biggrin.gif

Good luck with the noble cause!!!

Going pretty good so far guys. Thanx again for all the donations. I just wish more people would read this...

How about something like... "Hayabusa.org is shutting down for good..."
rock.gif
That should get some attention.
biggrin.gif

I am in, Cache where can I send some more money just to Cap for the site? Things are going really good for me right now and would like to help out the site some more.

Just received another $30 which brings the org's total to $165. Keep 'em coming guys/gals.

Back