packing for a trip

I need to amend my previous post! "Secret Stash" BAD IDEA!!! I always envisioned getting beat up or mugged in some Dive Bar and still having the bike! Today my Bike was stolen!:banghead: (I'm Okay)
Taken from behind a locked fence in my sister's condo parking lot. (Miami Beach) At least I'm not stranded on the road. Anywho, RUSS is RIGHT. Take the Bike in the Motel with you!! I certainly will from now on, ...soon as I get a new Busa!

I need to amend my previous post! "Secret Stash" BAD IDEA!!! I always envisioned getting beat up or mugged in some Dive Bar and still having the bike! Today my Bike was stolen!:banghead: (I'm Okay)
Taken from behind a locked fence in my sister's condo parking lot. (Miami Beach) At least I'm not stranded on the road. Anywho, RUSS is RIGHT. Take the Bike in the Motel with you!! I certainly will from now on, ...soon as I get a new Busa!

:down: OH NO! im so sorry!
:please: please tell me you had full coverage.?.

a board, i had never thought of having a board to jump curbs. thats a darn good idea.

a board, i had never thought of having a board to jump curbs. thats a darn good idea.
I'd love to claim it as mine but just modified it. I was talking with a guy I ran into at Lowes, he was looking for a chunk of scrap and was going to come up with some Rube Goldberg thing to store it under his bike on the road. I went home thinking that carrying your own board for curb hopping was a fine idea but that there had to be a better way. I got my saddle bags out, measured them up and figured out that a board 18" long should be plenty long enough to hop curbs and will slip longways/vertically into the bag between the interior wall and whatever I pack in there while taking up only 3/4" of space since it's running along the wall.

Don't know what he did but the kiss method suits me.

Back