Feed the homeless guy or his dog

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
When chancing upon homeless people with dogs at thier side,I always feel worse for the dog. I've at times tossed them a couple bucks making them promise to get the dog something to eat first,then they can go get the wine,smokes,crack,etc after that. I've seen people go into the corner store and come out with fug-all for the homeless guy,but a bag of dog food for the pup. Is this odd.???

Anybody feel that way?

There's this one down trodden guy I always see at the same corner,he looks like death.Al messed up with some harsh medical condition.He doesn't have a dog,so I usually throw him a couple smokes.He likes that better than spare change.I guess his days are numbered.

RSD.

Don't know about where you live at, but the ones around here don't even try... they are homeless by choice.

Dreadlocked, down right nasty tempered mean hippie addicts, with dogs in tow.

The shelter they all hang out at is 1 block from my work, and as many times and as much money I've spent on repairs from my car being broken into while parked in the parking garage, and the thousands in parking tickets I've paid after I finally refused to park in the parking garage anymore...

You don't even want to know how I really feel about these losers, or the things I've said to them.

Yes, I feel bad for the dogs... I've come close to relieving a few of them of their 'best friend'

And in spite of it all, the dog loves his owner...dogs really are amazing. If only people could imitate...

Lots of homeless folks here in South Florida this time of year and I do see alot with dogs some cats. I feel bad for both but mostly for the dog.

yeah, i feal bad for the dog too. while the whino buys smokes and liquor, the poor pups starving to death. a dog will love you no matter what and will fight to the death to protect you if need be. well the big dogs will lol i give the little guys credit though.

Don't know about where you live at, but the ones around here don't even try... they are homeless by choice.

Dreadlocked, down right nasty tempered mean hippie addicts, with dogs in tow.

The shelter they all hang out at is 1 block from my work, and as many times and as much money I've spent on repairs from my car being broken into while parked in the parking garage, and the thousands in parking tickets I've paid after I finally refused to park in the parking garage anymore...

You don't even want to know how I really feel about these losers, or the things I've said to them.

Yes, I feel bad for the dogs... I've come close to relieving a few of them of their 'best friend'

+1 I completely agree. I've never said anything but staying homeless is their choice. Those who are homeless have plenty of opportunity in this country.

yeah, i feal bad for the dog too. while the whino buys smokes and liquor, the poor pups starving to death. a dog will love you no matter what and will fight to the death to protect you if need be. well the big dogs will lol i give the little guys credit though.

IMG_6099.jpg

Our little one will eat your .... shoes lol

But i would have to agree 100% ... shame on the person ... feel bad for the animal

I agree, neat clip :thumbsup:

I feel bad for the dog, not the person. The dog cannot change his place in life, the hobo can.

+1

Pass by and give the guy a small bag of dog food. I used to give the panhandlers a few bucks when I had some spare cash. One day a guy in front of Mickey D's asked for some change to buy food. He was real hungry! I told him that I'd get him some food instead which he replied, "I'd rather wait and buy it myself" Like hell you will! Got him a Big Mac, fries, and coke. If I'm handing out money for you to eat, eat you will!

My neighbors brother is homeless. He has set him up time and time again with opportunitys and he walks away. He lets him come stay at the house when it gets cold, he can get cleaned up, eat and then crash in the garage, one night at a time. He wont let him stay long since its his choice to do what he wants. He picked up a stray yellow lab few months back in his journeys dog follows him everywhere, he'll come over and the dog jumps up on the park bench and lays down, will stay there all night till they leave in the morning.

I gotta give him credit, during the summer he gives the dogs baths and always makes sure he's got some food for him, when i see him out there i'll toss him a bone or some treats. Always blows my mind that dog could have a nice warm house, sleep on the bed everynight. But he wont leave him.

Y'all are soft in the head.

FEED THE HOMELESS GUY HIS DOG.

Problem solved.

:thumbsup:

cheers
ken

I I had a nickel for every homeless person that asked me for change.... I still wouldnt give it to him:poke:

Hard luck happens, and some things are out of your control, but you need to help yourself sometimes. Take the dog home, it doesn't need to be homeless too.

Being homeless is not always a choice! Some have fell on hard times. Some of those guys that you all are talking about fought back in the day for our freedom. There are slot of homeless veterans in the U.S.

I'd buy the dog some food. If the homeless guy is truly hungry enough, he'll share it with the pooch. The day I see them both eating from the same bowl of kibble, I'll get the guy something better, until then he can rot but the puppy really has little choice.

Back