Fatty pipes

VIPER

Formerly known as viperblackbusa.
Registered
Well folks I think maybe I was taken for a fool by fatty pipes. I placed my order on the 24th of aug. Still no pipes at my house. I have called them 4 times in the past week with no response. Left 4 messages with no return call. I have also emailed them 3 times with copies of my reciept with no return email or anything. Just figured I would give a heads up to all the Busa guys out there! Feel free to call them if ya got time and harass them for me? Fattypipes.com is the website to get info. They are located in Cali. There site says priority usps shipping with 48 hours.

Viper on iphone!

I don't think you are the first to complain about fatty pipes .com .. Not sure though

Well folks I think maybe I was taken for a fool by fatty pipes. I placed my order on the 24th of sept. Still no pipes at my house. I have called them 4 times in the past week with no response. Left 4 messages with no return call. I have also emailed them 3 times with copies of my reciept with no return email or anything. Just figured I would give a heads up to all the Busa guys out there! Feel free to call them if ya got time and harass them for me? Fattypipes.com is the website to get info. They are located in Cali. There site says priority usps shipping with 48 hours.

Viper on iphone!

Well since it is 22 more days till you place your order.......just messing with ya!

Hope you get your pipes or your money back!!

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Well since it is 22 more days till you place your order.......just messing with ya!

Hope you get your pipes or your money back!!

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Lol woops corrected lol

Viper on iphone!

I feel your pain, had to wait three days on my Brocks to be installed when I bought my '08 :rofl: Sorry brother, hope it works out.

Let me start by saying i love this site im new to this site but im not new to dealing with fatty pipes.On march 31st i ordered pipes may 21 get theses ridicolous black pipes that dont fit they where spray painted black and they looked like they cost 25 dollars to make.I sent them back the owner didnt reply to any of my 300 calls over a month finally i tell my bank to reverse the charges the owner files a complaint issiac rodriguez with bank and reverses 340.00 back from my account and says to bank i never sent them back.Im still calling this guy its sept 9 2011 this guy is a crook and a liar all i want is my money back!I sent them proof from post office that i sent the package back and still no response you can register a complaint with the bbb but it wont do any good.Theyre not recongized by them i suggest we all get together and file a class action law suit these guys are the worst bussiness men on the planet!Don't buy from them no matter what they say in the mean time for all you members who are not getting a response from this guy here is his personal number call him everyday till he gives you your money back i have several numbers for his sales associates to.Lets give these crooks what they got coming to them.......

issac rodriguez owner 559 759 8544
elli salesmen 559 329 7938
eli cell 559 430 4584

These pipes r cheaply made and over priced i hope no one on this site or in the motorcycle industry has to deal with this......

I feel for everyone thay got taken by this jerk, BUTTTTT!!!! NO address, NO dealers, No city, NO MONEY!!
Check before you send your hard earned dollars. And I take it you DID look at his "pipes"? 300 dollars for a chromed tip?? WOW, I am in the wrong business.

I got a great set of black chrome tips with baffles for 88 bucks and i got them in a week.Low industries ON EBAY they fit better and almost sound identical and that guy still makes money on 88 bucks im in the wrong business!!!!

I talked to the owner of FattyPipes and told him that he is known as a cheat and I would not do business with him. He sat on the phone quiet for a few seconds, never tried to defend himself, or call BS on those that say he is scum. Then he hung up.

If they dont take paypal I dont buy as you are protected pretty well.It sucks and hope you get your money back.

Thanks for sharing Viper, I hate a friggin thief!
We all work hard for our money, and look forward to spending it on the people and things we love, not to have it stolen by SOB's like this.
Hope it works out for you, ima contact them and let them kno the word is out!

I got their attention by disputting the charges and posting what appears to be a negative comment to them on their youtube video. Try it out. Anyone that has had a bad experience with them should post. not sure how long it will stay up before they delete it like they did mine.
- YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back