Beware of FattyPipes.com

I have them on my busa. I love the sound of my bike, but as far as the quality i had the same problem. They came the same way yours did. I had them ceramic coated and now they're great. One thing that did happen after a while the rivet on the baffle came loose and vibrated the baffle. I put new rivets and it works fine now. also the clamps they sent were pretty cheap quality. In order to get them to fit right i also had to remove the weights underneath the pegs. overall i love the look.

13.jpg

Nice color scheme biglubusa1. Thanks biglubusa1 for the info about the rivet. I'll keep a close watch on it. Hate you went thru it also. We should not have to. Their web site is very misleading and does not have enough detailed information. I think another post you said you had to straigten the lip on the kickstand that hits the kill switch plunger...How is that working out for you. Just curious to know if the lip weakened any.

The comment that generated a email from Eli with FattyPipes.com was placed on the youtube link on fattypipe web site. Can you believe my comment is no longer there. I thought the comment section was for coments.
This is the link
- ‪fattypipe1.avi‬‏[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't happen to me. Sorry it happened to you. I ordered them told it would take three weeks and they came right on time. look and sound great

Last edited:
Let me start by saying i love this site im new to this site but im not new to dealing with fatty pipes.On march 31st i ordered pipes may 21 get theses ridicolous black pipes that dont fit they where spray painted black and they looked like they cost 25 dollars to make.I sent them back the owner didnt reply to any of my 300 calls over a month finally i tell my bank to reverse the charges the owner files a complaint issiac rodriguez with bank and reverses 340.00 back from my account and says to bank i never sent them back.Im still calling this guy its sept 9 2011 this guy is a crook and a liar all i want is my money back!I sent them proof from post office that i sent the package back and still no response you can register a complaint with the bbb but it wont do any good.Theyre not recongized by them i suggest we all get together and file a class action law suit these guys are the worst bussiness men on the planet!Don't buy from them no matter what they say in the mean time for all you members who are not getting a response from this guy here is his personal number call him everyday till he gives you your money back i have several numbers for his sales associates to.Lets give these crooks what they got coming to them.......

issac rodriguez owner 559 759 8544
elli salesmen 559 329 7938
eli cell 559 430 4584

These pipes r cheaply made and over priced i hope no one on this site or in the motorcycle industry has to deal with this......

I talked to the owner of FattyPipes and told him that he is known as a cheat and I would not do business with him. He sat on the phone quiet for a few seconds, never tried to defend himself, or call BS on those that say he is scum. Then he hung up.

TY !!!!!! The more calls he gets like that the better!!!!!!

I got their attention by disputting the charges and posting what appears to be a negative comment to them on their youtube video. Try it out. Anyone that has had a bad experience with them should post. not sure how long the comment will stay up before they delete it like they did mine.
fattypipe1.avi - YouTube

lol...glad you got lucky....i still dont have mine...not even shipping info...imagine that eli lying to me. Once again wont return calls....friday is my deadline for him.....he will be contacted by my attorney friday.

Back