I Destroyed FATTY PIPES!!!

VIPER

Formerly known as viperblackbusa.
Registered
Ok so many of you know my story.....ordered...no pipes delivered month later still no pipes...no calls etc.....Well i continued digging found Isaacs personal cell number, wifes cell number, another family members cell number who is in the business with him. I blew all of them up non stop every day for the last week. I also contacted my attorney for legal advise and he is guiding me through small claims court. I also contacted the local pd in his area and filed theft charges and fraud charges against him. I have also been able to put a stop to his patents he has pending..they are on hold for further review! As of right now both his website and business phone number are now disabled. The company he was running his transactions through is now on alert and has told me they will no longer allow him to process transactions. My credit card company is going to refund me my money and pursue him to the fullest extent of the law!

SO LESSON LEARNED DO NOT BUY FROM INTERNET DEALERS WITHOUT DOING IT THROUGH PAYPAL AND FIRST RESEARCH THE COMPANY VERY CAREFULLY!!!

lol you guys are awesome...all i ever asked of the guy was a little communication with me ya know? heck if he would have called me and told me 2 months man thats the best i can do i would have been good with that. But hell he wouldnt even give me that....last thing i heard from him was 2 weeks ago and that was a garrantee they would be in my hands by friday of last week. lol not! oh well its been real....not fun...but hopefully i can keep some other person from making the same mistake i did ya know/

mental note...do not sell viper anything....lol

LOL! Do not sell Viper anything- GOT IT!!!

lol you guys are awesome...all i ever asked of the guy was a little communication with me ya know? heck if he would have called me and told me 2 months man thats the best i can do i would have been good with that. But hell he wouldnt even give me that....last thing i heard from him was 2 weeks ago and that was a garrantee they would be in my hands by friday of last week. lol not! oh well its been real....not fun...but hopefully i can keep some other person from making the same mistake i did ya know/

Viper- is this the same company that are selling Fatty Pipes on ebay?
2001-2011 HAYABUSA FATTY EXHAUST PIPES SET CHROME | eBay

LOL! Do not sell Viper anything- GOT IT!!!

Viper- is this the same company that are selling Fatty Pipes on ebay?
2001-2011 HAYABUSA FATTY EXHAUST PIPES SET CHROME | eBay

I think so...i havent been able to completely confirm this yet. I have logged a complaint with ebay on these listings. So far i havent heard back. There are a couple different people distributing these pipes with the fatty pipe web site being the parent. I do know this though all the quanitys they are listing in stock is a bunch of bs. they dont have them in stock....i am currently researching this with my attorney and the p0olice department. I have been in contact with ever distributor of fatty pipes i can find and very few have any of the pipes in stock. They cant get ahold of Isaac either. I honestly think his relative dieing was a bs story to buy himself a little time to get away with peoples money. I could be wrong by i am going to see this all the way through to the finish for sure. Now it isnt about the money...Its the principle behind it ....Truth be told...i still want these damn pipes bad!!!!

I think so...i havent been able to completely confirm this yet. I have logged a complaint with ebay on these listings. So far i havent heard back. There are a couple different people distributing these pipes with the fatty pipe web site being the parent. I do know this though all the quanitys they are listing in stock is a bunch of bs. they dont have them in stock....i am currently researching this with my attorney and the p0olice department. I have been in contact with ever distributor of fatty pipes i can find and very few have any of the pipes in stock. They cant get ahold of Isaac either. I honestly think his relative dieing was a bs story to buy himself a little time to get away with peoples money. I could be wrong by i am going to see this all the way through to the finish for sure. Now it isnt about the money...Its the principle behind it ....Truth be told...i still want these damn pipes bad!!!!

I saw the pics, they look pretty sweet.... but to the expense of you waiting for them is BS!!! Principle is important- I hear on that for sure. I think everybody has come across something to do with principle & what is the right thing to do. I know I have with a dealership in North Dakota when I was stationed there. The dealership stripped out the tapped strews of my swingarm to frame on my TLR... Long story short- they drilled into the frame & didnt want to pay for it. I called Suzuki, local news, journalist & finally the dealership replaced my frame but not after they wanted me to pay half of it- that didnt happen. Hope you take them through the ringer because one thing you dont do- is play with peoples money especially if they are the CUSTOMER!!!! Good Luck VIPER and I won't sell you anything! lol!

hope it works out.

youve got to be real careful with all the internet "specials" that are out there now.

I just got burnt by SPOILERDEPOT.COM ordered a spoiler and some side body molding. wife didnt like the side molding. guess what? when you mention a return these people forget your a customer. after getting the run around for 2 days they stopped answering my calls. guess they have caller i.d.

left 4 messages with no return call. finally left a message i was sending them back and they could let thier conscious be thier guide as what to do with them . im the meantime in out $118.

oh well, live and learn.

lol...i havent run with anything...times are getting hard for me here i think i may have to sell the bike.

bridge????? i may be interested in that bridge ...is it high enough to jump off of???

Back