I Destroyed FATTY PIPES!!!

Fatty pipes mess with the wrong guy this time, very nice job:bowdown:

I got to make sure I keep you on my friends side:rofl:

I think so...i havent been able to completely confirm this yet. I have logged a complaint with ebay on these listings. So far i havent heard back. There are a couple different people distributing these pipes with the fatty pipe web site being the parent. I do know this though all the quanitys they are listing in stock is a bunch of bs. they dont have them in stock....i am currently researching this with my attorney and the p0olice department. I have been in contact with ever distributor of fatty pipes i can find and very few have any of the pipes in stock. They cant get ahold of Isaac either. I honestly think his relative dieing was a bs story to buy himself a little time to get away with peoples money. I could be wrong by i am going to see this all the way through to the finish for sure. Now it isnt about the money...Its the principle behind it ....Truth be told...i still want these damn pipes bad!!!!

If you want the pipes that bad bro call up Kenny's Rod & Kustom (330) 872-1932. they have several different meg tip to choose from for $65pr either weld on/clamp on. I didn't like how the pipe sticking out so I got a weld on and added a short piece of 2" pipe to angle the way I want it, if you can't weld bring it to local shop and shouldn't cost too much and still be cheaper that buy it from Fatty. I subject you to get the silencer too, cause Without the silencer it would be very loud and you also loose the low end. So I bought 2 of the car silencers on ebay to reduce the noise and added back pressure. For $120 for everything, included the two cans of ceramic coating. Oh and the first set that I did got stolen, but this time I added two self taping screw with clamp fro extra security.
I can't believe people spend their money on Fatty, voodoo, and that lord humongous:banghead: Do a little searching and You can find those pipes and they are way cheaper. BTW nice job getting up on that guy:laugh:

Let me start by saying i love this site im new to this site but im not new to dealing with fatty pipes.On march 31st i ordered pipes may 21 get theses ridicolous black pipes that dont fit they where spray painted black and they looked like they cost 25 dollars to make.I sent them back the owner didnt reply to any of my 300 calls over a month finally i tell my bank to reverse the charges the owner files a complaint issiac rodriguez with bank and reverses 340.00 back from my account and says to bank i never sent them back.Im still calling this guy its sept 26 2011 this guy is a crook and a liar all i want is my money back!I sent them proof from post office that i sent the package back and still no response you can register a complaint with the bbb but it wont do any good.Theyre not recongized by them i suggest we all get together and file a class action law suit these guys are the worst bussiness men on the planet!Don't buy from them no matter what they say in the mean time for all you members who are not getting a response from this guy here is his personal number call him everyday till he gives you your money back i have several numbers for his sales associates to.Lets give these crooks what they got coming to them.......

issac rodriguez owner 559 759 8544
elli salesmen 559 329 7938
eli cell 559 430 4584

These pipes r cheaply made and over priced i hope no one on this site or in the motorcycle industry has to deal with this...... if theres anything i can do to help you destroy this guy viper im all in......

I got a great set of black chrome tips with baffles for 88 bucks and i got them in a week.Low industries ON EBAY they fit better and almost sound identical and that guy still makes money on 88 bucks im in the wrong business!!!!

So I got my money back from my credit card and am now finally finished with them. I ordered hotbodies exhaust today will be in Monday. Ty to all who supported and made suggestions to me. Hopefully fatty is finished with everything I did and we won't gave people getting screwed by them ever again!

Viper on iphone!

Any time!!!! i got my hotbodies exhaust in 2 days and installed .......gotta be honest dunno if i like it yet. Seems like it cackles a lot and that isnt what i was looking for. Is this the point were i need to do the marble mod? is this even possible on the gen 2?

I wish I had not bought them awhile back. I never received the correct size pipes. Mine came with two long bent elbows that would in no way fit. Also the fattypipes were to large to fit onto my stock pipe. I had to use the gaskets that came with the stock exhaust in order for them to fit. I also had to buy adaptors and slit the ends so I could get a clamp on them.
I did the same as everyone else and called, emailed many many times. After I finally got a response he just said hmmm they should be right. then no response after that.
I ordered through their site and not ebay.

im having the same problem, i actually recieved the pipes in july. I just opened the box and relized I had been ripped. The "ceramic" coating was just black spray paint and the pipes didnt even line up. terrible workmanship. I called and told them I wasnt happy with the pipes. they responded with go ahead and return them and we will refund your money. HA!!!! well I returned them and tracked the shipping. still have ups confirmation. i have been trying to get ahold of someone since with no awnser. Guess im just going to have to write this off as a loss.

have any advice viper?

Yes....did you pay with your credit card? If so dispute the charges. Write a good detailed explanation with recipts etc. If you used your bank debit card dispute the charges with your bank....they have very little patience for thier members getting robbed. I can tell you this fatty pipes is out of business to the best of my knowledge. I put the hurts to them from every direction there is. You might maybe try to contact a few of thier distributors and see if they might be nice and send ya a set....rofl...good luck with that. My other advise to you is call the police department in thier local town. Report them for credit card fraud. Also call the bbb in the area and report them for credit card fraud. If you need more assistance with them give me a shout via pm and i will go to bat for ya.

Yes....did you pay with your credit card? If so dispute the charges. Write a good detailed explanation with recipts etc. If you used your bank debit card dispute the charges with your bank....they have very little patience for thier members getting robbed. I can tell you this fatty pipes is out of business to the best of my knowledge. I put the hurts to them from every direction there is. You might maybe try to contact a few of thier distributors and see if they might be nice and send ya a set....rofl...good luck with that. My other advise to you is call the police department in thier local town. Report them for credit card fraud. Also call the bbb in the area and report them for credit card fraud. If you need more assistance with them give me a shout via pm and i will go to bat for ya.

Top Man viper, very impressive, Respect.

Best regards Stretch
PS Ya don't F*** with viperblackbusa!!!

Thanks for all the good faith my busa brothers. I just finally lost my sanity with them and decided enough was enough. I did what i did to hopefully keep a fellow rider from getting screwed. I didnt do my research very well before i ordered and i hope all the info on this thread may help someone from making the same mistakes i did or at least give them direction and ideas on how to recoup some of the loss.

This was an indeed a well typed thread.There was alot of cheaters out there who can sleep soundly cheating people's hard earned money.

Back