MDI carbon fiber review,, mdicarbonfier.com after part was sent to them

turbojonny

Registered
Almost never answers their business phone. Zero responce from multiple emails to their web site customer contact emails as well as texts to Lori's cell phone (number freely offerred to me by Lori BEFORE they had my part). I enlisted others to call as well with similar results. They have my solp hump to use as a mold for carbon fiber and have had it since mid December. Lots of contact before they got it, almost none after they have it. I got through ONE time using a call forwarded number and she said she'd find out what was going on and call me right back. That was about two weeks ago...no call back received.
I will keep you all updated on this situation.

I ordered a hugger from their e-bay store. Their customer service was good they refunded the cost of the product and shipping. The hugger was an incredibly poor fit. It was very warped and rubbed on the tire. It was not completely constructed of carbon fiber it was fiberglass on the inside with a layer of carbon fiber on the outside.

cheers
ken

Yeah they sell alot on Ebay and I bet they wouldnt give you the runaround through there cause you can file a grievance and they so many days to make it right or refund your $$

I just tried again to call both numbers and got one answering machine and one continuous ring at the other number. I sent them my hump in exchange for a cf replacement. This was not an ebay purchase. They simply are not calling me back or responding in any way.

That's what I was trying to convey to you... Had you purchased the item through ebay they would not have been able to avoid and string you along. Did you send the money to them via PayPal at least?

No money exchanged hands. I sent them my stocker with the agreement that they would send me a carbon fiber unit. Rhwy keep my stocker.

Update; no contact from MDI carcon fiber technologies. Their webmaster resonded after some upset customers posted on their Facebook account. Said he would let them know. That was two days ago. No contact made.

Back