Fatality 5/3 Nashville

Wow Keith please keep us up to date and let me know when they release a name.
I've still got a lot of friends (including you :) ) in Nashville.

No names yet, but the news is reporting supposedly drag racing...

There are a couple of guys who ride in to this industrial park who behave like a couple of squids - Drag at the stop light, car/lane split, wheelie, NGAAT (no gear at any time); etc. I"ve got a bad feeling it's one of them...

Donn, it looks like it's in the small curve right before the entrance ramp to I40...West of Centennial and after the overpass...

I passed the scene coming home. 1 TDOT, 2 cars on Eastbound side parked, 2 motorcycles looked like a burgundy FZR and a Yellow CBR parked off the road on the accident side. 4 people looking in the grass where impact may have occurred.
Yes, it was the last left turn before the ramp for 40. Slight drop off turn and looked to be a wall where the rider didnt make the turn.

This is very sad. If Nashville is anything like it was when I was growing up it is all too easy to understand why this is happening. One word.....drugs. When we were growing up all the kids who rode around on their bikes were high as hell! There are several grave stones I know personally as a result. Being that I regularly see Ky and Tn plates down here at pill mills I hope it isn't kids out high on pain killers riding around killing themselves.

Back