Fastest speed (so far)

What is your fastest speed on your Hayabusa, so far...

• 200+

Votes: 20 7.0%
  • 181-199

Votes: 79 27.6%
  • 171-180

Votes: 47 16.4%
  • 161-170

Votes: 33 11.5%
  • 151-160

Votes: 28 9.8%
  • 141-150

Votes: 23 8.0%
  • 131-140

Votes: 19 6.6%
  • 121-130

Votes: 20 7.0%
  • 111-120

Votes: 7 2.4%
  • 100-110

Votes: 10 3.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I20W, Atlanta. Had the G1 in my pack-pack running the Velox program and it posted a top speed of 184mph. I don't wast time looking at the needle, for one its usually very inaccurate, and at that speed, I can check the log later.

I didn't look down after the needle passed 170, but never felt the fuel cut-off. Somewhere in between I guess... I know it's way off, but that was pretty fast either way.

204, according to my GPS. ONCE. Most of the time, i dont tread much beyond 130 or so.

of course, last halloween a gf of mine wanted to "go as fast as i wanted to on the bike" with her on it. We got up to 183 according to my GPS. The amount of trust you have to have in your rider at that speed though (not to mention the trust they have to have in you) is ridiculous, and shes the ONLY person i would consider doing that with.

I ran 199.2 MPH at Maxton NC on stock motor. My buddy, same set up ran 202.7 MPH. Slammed a couple inches and a few bolt on goodies and pin it. He hit the rev limiter on the stock sprocket at 200 even about 100 ft before the finish line. He then went a tooth down in the back and a taller tire (about two teeth down total equal with the tire) and ran his 202 mph runs.
I'm a little heavier, but one more run and I would have topped the 200 mark.

Fast enough many times to say I've been as fast as she'll go, but then, after a while it becomes relative...in other words, what's the point? Braggin' rights? My shid stinks worse than yours? It all just makes me want to go faster....:super: :beerchug:

Here's a speed secret, sshhhh, don't tell anyone. I made two passes and was "stuck" at a slower speed knowing good and well I wasn't cracking it open. We'll the cones were turning blue and green and blurring quite a bit. Well figure this...I always run a tinted irridium "polarized" face shield with a tinted "polarized" windscreen and blue "polarized" sun glasses. Are you seeing a trend here? (my eyes are light struck, don't laugh). Anyway, after a couple runs with these orange cones turning blue and green and making the 30ft wide course seem like about 5ft wide I started thinking (watch out~!~)...I removed the blue sun glasses and was able to open her on up and gained another 10 mph on the next run. Now I run all clear stuff, duh~!~:lol:

(("I know what's going on inside your head even if you don't!"))

LoL Jay, you must make a lot of money...:beerchug:

181.5 mph at the Texas Mile on a B-King 3/28/09
Only had the Busa showing 165, which might have been 145 real speed.

ahem.... ahem. I have only had it as fast as the POSTED LIMIT says I can go....................:whistle:.........................................................

:rofl:

Back