My best run so far

_ZeF

Donating Member
Registered
I have to admit that before having the Busa, i tought its top speed would be easily accessed... I soon realized that occasions are rare, at least around here, to actually have enough road, no traffic and every element it takes to push the Busa to its limits.

I did quite a few runs around 290KMH (181MPH) but only 2 or 3 times i was able to push it over that. My best run so far is 302KMH (189MPH) and here are some souvenirs of it... The speedo is thanks to the speed recall feature of the Speedohealer and the other pic is my Garmin Quest GPS.

<!--EDIT|_ZeF
Reason for Edit: None given...|1123417623 -->

top_speed2.jpg

cool.... can't wait to do a top speed run next summer.
cool.gif

Finally someone put pics of a top end run in the spedometer and the gps. Question, what rpm you are in?
Very nice.
smile.gif

What is really amazing is that you didn't even have your hand on the throttle when you took that pic and you weren't wearing a helmet.  You are nuts.....................................
..........................................................................................
.................................................... to think nobody would see your reflection in the guages when you took that pic

<!--EDIT|okoutlaw
Reason for Edit: "poor spelling"|1145232088 -->

What is really amazing is that you didn't even have your hand on the throttle when you took that pic and you weren't wearing a helmet.  You are nuts.....................................
..........................................................................................

....................................................     to think nobody would see your reflection in the guages when you took that pic
Hahahaha  I didnt notice the no helmet but I did see the right hand on the camera...  
rock.gif

biggrin.gif
Speedo Healer recall ? cool

<!--EDIT|Kento-Moto
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145233314 -->

very nice those high speed runs can be few and far between but they are fun

....................................................     to think nobody would see your reflection in the guages when you took that pic
If you have a speedohealer you can press the "top speed recall button" and it will put the spedometer back to last top speed it had acheived... dont be so quick to judge people if you yourself dont know what your talking about...

302 kph = 187.6541 mph nice run! More guts than I!! I've only got 165 indicated and that was enough for me!

<!--EDIT|TSgt
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145389713 -->

OK, so what kind of GPS and what kind of speedohealer, or where did you get it?
rock.gif
lot's of questions for a neewbe, not riding but new bike, my Bandit never got the toys the busa is getting and I want more....

biggrin.gif

Back