Fast in Phonix went down!

Mikey D

Registered
This past Saturday Ed (FastinPhoenix) went down in the Prescot area. I've ridden with several times and he is a really good guy and I've not seem him ride over his head, Ever! (Not like the idiot posting this thread!
wink.gif
)

I don't have all the details but he is pretty much OK. Jacked up his shoulder pretty good tho.

Seems a low side turned into a high side. No bueno!

He's gonna need a bunch of plastic & assorted & sundry items for his Suzie-Q. I know he needs a tail section.

I'll let him fill Ya'll in on the specifics. Think some good thought for Ed when your praying folks!

Damn damn damm ... not another one! Glad it was not worse and I'll pray for a quick and complete recovery for him.

yeah my wrist is still fractured from the wreck in feb so i know how he feels it took me 2 months to get all new parts make a list and hit ronayers.com they are really good people and ship quickly

Hate to hear that another member has gone down...heal fast Ed...update us when you can...

Dang..

So like this is my first summer y'all on the Busa board, and having my Busa and all that.... is this normal?

Seems like not only has there been accidents left and right, but good standing allways posting board members are dropping like fly's

Is this normal every year? or has this been extreme?

Ed!!! get better dude!!! sorry to hear about the accident... and I agree, when I was riding with AZ, me and Mikey were the idiots up front.. ok, well Mikey was the idiot, I was just the idiot following the idiot
smile.gif

Juuuuuust kkiddin Mikey!
smile.gif
poke.gif

Ed was hanging bike playing it cool....

Get well Ed!!!

smile.gif

I only remember 2-3 peops gettin' off last year... bigger danno.. and hmm... i'm sure there were a few others.. i just can't think of them at the moment..

this year is definatly more... but there are alot of new people though.

Back