FATJAP WENT DOWN!!!

Fortunately,
It looks minor, compared to what COULD have happened!
Glad he's "almost" ok, heal quickly and get back on that thing.

Sucks to go down!!

Man that's too bad. Get better quick Fatjap. I still want to ride with you and Howlin' and Purplehaze someday...before Laguna!

just thank God (or whom you believe in) that he's OK, I dont really know him but ive talked to him a few times and he's been really helpful (not God, FJ, not to say God hasnt been helpful its just that i havent really talked to him in an A B conversation, this is getting out of hand)

Sorry to here this FatJap..hope you feel better real soon..
You have some real good friends too.. Thanks Howli'n & Purple

if he needs a middle man between him and the dealer where he got the bike, i can help, he got his from doc suda right?

this could happen to any one of us...and it already has happened to a few .  COUPLE THOUSAND GUYS/GIRLZ ON THIS SITE , 2$ A HEAD. We need a slush fund . More importantly....we need a "CRUSH" FUND .  Where do I mail my check too
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
Your right it could have very well been me. Me Howling and Fatjap met up with about 20 other riders and were going to ride up to Palomar, after hearing the brief on the ride, I decided to go a different route and meet them on top of Palomar. I would have probably bit it as well on that rode with my Busa being lowered.

I there for ya Fatjap whatever you need, let me know, were more than just bikers, were Sailors and Shipmates

rock.gif

Glad to hear Fatjap is OK..We should be able to get his bike fixed in no time. I have a stock windshield sitting in my building. I also nk where a carbon fiber front fender is for a 100$. That is if he still has it . The crush fund is a good Idea.

Howlin take care of Fatjap...I'm glad he has you there for him...True friendship, yeah that's the ticket...I don't have any parts...But if you all decide to pitch in I'm down with that...Tell Fatjap to check the board when he feels up to it and he'll see that we've got his back...

Marc, how did this happin? & can I send you the $ or can you give us his address? - kent

Does he or you have a PAYPAL acct? If so that would be a great way to get some donations .I'll be the first one to pledge 20 bucks to a fallen member and I would be certain plenty others would follow !

I read this yesterday, but felt too bad to respond. It hits home when you feel like you know the guy...and with a broken wrist, it might be difficult for him to read messages from all us well wishers. Nevertheless, Get Well Soon FJ! I have you on that Laguna list, and I am still looking forward to meeting you in person.

Thinker

this could happen to any one of us...and it already has happened to a few .  COUPLE THOUSAND GUYS/GIRLZ ON THIS SITE , 2$ A HEAD. We need a slush fund . More importantly....we need a "CRUSH" FUND .  Where do I mail my check too
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
This is an awesome idea, and one which would really set this site apart from the others. However, management and maintenance of such a program would be a big job. Qualification criteria for money, amount to be distributed, and management of the money, are just a few issues. I still think it is a great idea, but a group or comittee would have to volunteer to manage it.

Regarding FJ, we should wait to hear the details of his situation. Loooks like enough damage to get insurance involved. Then perhaps we could make up the difference. Also, instead of everyone offering up parts, I would rather see a list of needed parts, then people could sign up.

rock.gif

<span style='color:blue'></span><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'></span>sorry to hear the bad news I'm glad he is OK.Get Well Soon.
smile.gif

Gives me a cold shiver...Get better FJ, Heal quick.

Some details on the circumstances of his accident might be good, maybe we can all learn something new...OK That, and curiosity.

I feel for you, Unfortunatly I am hell and gone from California or I would make it to Laguna...Crash fund isn't that bad of an idea but the logistics would be difficult.

rock.gif
?
rock.gif
This is an awesome idea, and one which would really set this site apart from the others. However, management and maintenance of such a program would be a big job. Qualification criteria for money, amount to be distributed, and management of the money, are just a few issues. I still think it is a great idea, but a group or comittee would have to volunteer to manage it.

Regarding FJ, we should wait to hear the details of his situation. Loooks like enough damage to get insurance involved. Then perhaps we could make up the difference. Also, instead of everyone offering up parts, I would rather see a list of needed parts, then people could sign up.
Well thinker as always analyzing everything. To get him rolling we need the nose cone(which is 02 blu/sil) and the right side plastic. I will order him a new double bubble and I also have the foot brake that he needs. Here is your list.

02 blu/sil nose
02 blu/sil right side plastic
blu front fender (optional)

Between Purplehaze and I we can do the rest from parts we already have.

Hope this helps.

Marc "Howlin Mad"

rock.gif

Back