Exotic sport bike - affiliate

kkattan

Donating Member
Registered
Hi Everyone. I have completed a group buy with ExoticSportBike, which we purchased approxiametly 29 Mototeck Undertails. Most people were happy with the vendor and the great price savings. The Vendor (Rob) says i did a really good job with cooridination and wants to make me an affiliate. That means i get 5% commision on whatever group buy we do in the future.. I will donate this money to the org. So imagine if we get a two thousand dollar group buy,, thats 100 bucks for the org.

Last group buy we did close to six thousand dollars.

here is the vendors web site witht the regular prices.

if you see something here you are interested in, let me know, and i will work on prices. Whatever you pay, Exotic gives me 5 percent, then i would turn around and donate it the board, so in effect you are donating yourself.

I know some members did not have great experience with Exotic, Almost 1/3 of the group buy members received their product later than acutal delivery date. However, I have talked to the vendor about this and we will have this fixed if we have another group buy from Exotic. There will be double and triple checks this time to make sure things are in stock and things get delivered on time.

Remember I will forward 100 percent of the money back to the org.. Please let me know of any items you think we can get at least 10 or more people..

Thank you.

You did a great job on the undertail buy. I would do another buy that you run again. But not through Exotic. They are terrible. Very nice jesture on your part to donate your commision though. Good luck.

I also thought you did a great job on the group buy. My experience with exotic was good. Can't say after seeing what happened to others, I'd jump back into the ring with them. Only thing I'm looking for right now would be a Condor wheel chock for my new trailer.

Good luck with getting anyone from here to do buisness with them in any kind of way.

I dont want to spread any rumors, so I just post the following link of board members recent dealing with Exotic sport bike.
sad.gif

sad.gif

Left click onto the below link (newbies) !

sad.gif

you did a good job kkatan, but no fuggin way I will *EVER* deal with them again ... in fact I have such a bad taste in my mouth I will pay *MORE* from any other vendor than to deal with them. I will also push that any member not buy from them. To that end, since RSD does not want to have a "black list" or "pi$$ poor customer service" thread, I will make sure to post in each group buy I see a link to the previous issues.... should those be deleted by an admin I will simply post my opinions in the thread.

No doing this to spite/harm you personally but no fuggin way I'm going to sit idlely by while exotic fugs more members.
mad.gif

You did a fine job on the group buy.
But if you do set up another one, please do not use exotic.
If so, you are pretty much saying pi$$ on everyone they have ripped off including myself.

To that end, since RSD does not want to have a "black list" or "pi$$ poor customer service" thread, I will make sure to post in each group buy I see a link to the previous issues.... should those be deleted by an admin I will simply post my opinions in the thread.
Zukracer, you are acting like a child. Why mention me in yer thread. Why keep going on about it. I explained myself very well as to why this Organization will not take the stance YOU WANT.

I told you to feel free and check with Doug aswell,but you just keep coming up with this stuff.

Look at what you have written. "Should my posts be deleted by an' admin I will simply post my opinions in the thread".
Grow up.

Well,there are only two admin's,Michelle and myself. So what type of childish slag is this? Is it directed at me,or is it directed at Michelle and me?Personally,I dont want to waste my time chasing you around the boards while you engage in yer personal war with some company that 99% of the folks have given up on anyway.

Chase everyone around that is trying to do business with the company you dont like and stain their group buy efforts. You have a right to voice your opinion in a mature manner,anywhere on this board.

I'm sorry that you have chosen to go this route,even changing the title above your avatar,didn't expect this type of behaviour from you. I thought you were above this.

Feel free to stain any company you want. Feel free to interfere in group buys that other members are trying to do. Other members may choose to do business with this company and that is their right. Please inform them of you dealings with said company in a polite and courteous manner. Your fight seems to be with a company,and shouldn't involve being disrespectful to members trying to help one another, or providing aid to this site.

You've asked for a black list,and a poor customer service thread...and also a group buy forum. These are ideas that didn't get approval from myself or the Captain. So how long do you think you might go on about them?

I know one thing, you can run around here and post just about whatever you want as a member, but I wont have you doing it as a moderator.

I'm officially bored of your whole idea that..."I got ripped off,and RSD wont do anything about it" .

RSD.

i am asking you guys to pm me if you find something you think others would be interested in. I will work out the details for the delivery date, etc. and 5% of the sales comes back to the org.

if you really dont like exotic or do like exotic.. thats fine. lets leave it off this thread please, you can post here

if you want to add comments about the company.

if you think you can help the org/other members save money. pm me your product requests. thanks

kkattan handled the group buy like a pro. As far as exotic, you just have to be prepared to wait a looooooooonng time to receive your merchandise. If your not in a hurry I suppose they're fine.

Sounds like most people came out pretty good . Now lets see some pics!

To that end, since RSD does not want to have a "black list" or "pi$$ poor customer service" thread, I will make sure to post in each group buy I see a link to the previous issues.... should those be deleted by an admin I will simply post my opinions in the thread.
Zukracer, you are acting like a child. Why mention me in yer thread. Why keep going on about it. I explained myself very well as to why this Organization will not take the stance YOU WANT.

I told you to feel free and check with Doug aswell,but you just keep coming up with this stuff.

Look at what you have written. "Should my posts be deleted by an' admin I will simply post my opinions in the thread".
Grow up.

Well,there are only two admin's,Michelle and myself. So what type of childish slag is this? Is it directed at me,or is it directed at Michelle and me?Personally,I dont want to waste my time chasing you around the boards while you engage in yer personal war with some company that 99% of the folks have given up on anyway.

Chase everyone around that is trying to do business with the company you dont like and stain their group buy efforts.  You have a right to voice your opinion in a mature manner,anywhere on this board.

I'm sorry that you have chosen to go this route,even changing the title above your avatar,didn't expect this type of behaviour from you. I thought you were above this.

Feel free to stain any company you want. Feel free to interfere in group buys that other members are trying to do. Other members may choose to do business with this company and that is their right. Please inform them of you dealings with said company in a polite and courteous manner. Your fight seems to be with a company,and shouldn't involve being disrespectful to members trying to help one another, or providing aid to this site.

You've asked for a black list,and a poor customer service thread...and also a group buy forum. These are ideas that didn't get approval from myself or the Captain.  So how long do you think you might go on about them?

I know one thing, you can run around here and post just about whatever you want as a member, but I wont have you doing it as a moderator.

I'm officially bored of your whole idea that..."I got ripped off,and RSD wont do anything about it" .

RSD.
ohh man , you really want to do this out here
rock.gif

Nah... I'll be the bigger man cuz you obviously can't and I'll address you via PM. There's been enough drama around here and you are going to call me out and posts shid like that
rock.gif

Check your PM.

rock.gif

as a few other members expressed. I will put the acutall members interest ahead of the commission part.

The members are what keep this org going
smile.gif

as a few other members expressed.  I will put the acutall members interest ahead of the commission part.

The members are what keep this org going
smile.gif
beerchug.gif
I applaud you... It seems as though most if not all feel you negotiated the group buy very well. I would recommend that you just look for another vendor to work with.

from what I remember there was no issues with that at all...just a tight fit for the undertail was all!!
smile.gif

Back