How about a group buy for power commanders

That figures! I just purchased mine last week from Fuel Moto too. $269 with a custom map to my add-ons. Not a bad price, I'll be interested in seeing what a group buy will be priced at.

<!--EDIT|mynewbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1151422216 -->

I probably can do $260 + shipping on them.  How many are interested.
I might be able to move a couple of them at that price
thumbs-up.gif

ROFLMAO...I just called my stealership and asked about one...they said they don't stock 'em and have to order one and they run $369...plus shipping....BBAaAhhahahha....Morons...

40__s.gif

Haven't they ever heard of the internet?

Reminds me of...I'm very much into firearms and frequent many gunshows. It amazes me at the show's prices, usually on the middle to high side. Very very few bargins, as I walk around I frequently here one vender complaining to another about lack of sales etc...Well, hello...everybody in America owns a PC...does these people ever get online and check their competition??

<!--EDIT|Justyntym
Reason for Edit: None given...|1151155181 -->

ROFLMAO...I just called my stealership and asked about one...they said they don't stock 'em and have to order one and they run $369...plus shipping....BBAaAhhahahha....Morons...

40__s.gif

Haven't they ever heard of the internet?

Reminds me of...I'm very much into firearms and frequent many gunshows. It amazes me at the show's prices, usually on the middle to high side. Very very few bargins, as I walk around I frequently here one vender complaining to another about lack of sales etc...Well, hello...everybody in America owns a PC...does these people ever get online and check their competition??
Gun shows are for people who are ignorant of weapons. They think they are getting a good deal because they believe what ever the vendor tells them. What they are really missing out on is the reach around.

Don

Seems like we have several people in Vegas who could just stop in at Dynojet... make that face to face connection!

streetntrack is a board sponsor...that definately counts.
+1 on the board sponsors, throw them the duckets since they have thrown them at us. For me, (on any groupbuy) if a sponsor comes within 10% of final cost of whatever other deal we get, I am going with the sponsors... just a small way of saying thanks!

oh great, i just got one from fuelmoto(mapped by them) and a tre for $285 shipped. how about a dyno tune day?
idea.gif

Im down .. Just depends on the price and if its provided by a board sponsor I'll pay some extra cash just just to say thanks.

Back