How about a group buy for power commanders

....as soon as RSD makes the Group Buy Forum and anoits ks-waterbug w/ his new duties as the official .org Group Buy Guy Coordinator Wile. E. Coyote Genius Maximus Decimus Meridias I guess this will be officially kicked off.

(Spaniard....Spaniard....Spaniard...)

rock.gif

Well me being of the slightly impatient sort, I contacted street n track last monday. They said they would honor the $260 price so I called tue morning, first thing, and placed my order.

It is currently Friday at 1:00 and my order has yet to be processed. They said (when I contacted them) that there was no power at their shop since Tue. (generator maybe?)

I go on vacation for a week starting at 5:00 today, don't know where I'll be going, plan on doing a lot of riding. Might just grab my debit card, my bike, fill er up and see where it takes me.

I was hopping to do so with my Power Commander installed. Were into the week-end and...tue being a holiday (no shipping then)...I might get it just in time for vacation to end...great
rock.gif

On street n track's behalf I don't know the details or extent of their problems, so sorry if this sounds a little rant oreintated...I'm just a little disappointed at this point.

Just getting power back on full time. City diggers hit power line. Nothing will ship until monday. Sorry for the delay guys, Justyntym let me know if you want to cancel your order. The PC3's are $260 + shipping. Let me know if anyone else wants one.

Just getting power back on full time.  City diggers hit power line.  Nothing will ship until monday.  Sorry for the delay guys, Justyntym let me know if you want to cancel your order.  The PC3's are $260 + shipping.  Let me know if anyone else wants one.
No, I don't want to cancel. Let me know a price difference for overnight delivery.

Back