Exhaust Question - How loud...?

hey i just have install full brocks exhaust and i love it it sounds nice and the preformance omg ,they even send me custom map for my power commander
pipeb4.jpg

0722081724.jpg

Well Toxsick, we're in the same boat... just when i thought I had my mind made up on A/H.. I'll probably just hit up a bike night at hooters to see how they are on some local bikes.
dunno.gif

Good thought LCB, but i think with a new bike it starts with a 4 year registration so I'll probably just hold onto my stock exhaust and change it out then... or slip the guy $20
biggrin.gif

Well Toxsick, we're in the same boat... just when i thought I had my mind made up on A/H.. I'll probably just hit up a bike night at hooters to see how they are on some local bikes.  
dunno.gif

Good thought LCB, but i think with a new bike it starts with a 4 year registration so I'll probably just hold onto my stock exhaust and change it out then... or slip the guy $20  
biggrin.gif
ya buddy i feel your pain
redcomprs2.gif
..... now it just got worse for me, i was fighting between A/H, TI FORCE....... but now i see AKRO is making a sweet exhaust for the SPEED KING
laugh.gif
. I ran a akro on my zx12r and LOVED IT!!!!!!! Sooooo now im really stumped!!!
face7.gif
dunno.gif

dunno.gif

Back