Every street racer should read

I think Revlis nailed it. People see a group of bikes riding fast and they make the assumption that they are out racing and trying to turn the neighborhood into a racetrack. Having a spotless record, yet a heavy right wrist, I have managed to push my Busa to the limit. Of course my friends and I were on back farm roads where no other people were driving. It was completely rural and not even the birds would have complained over the exhaust noise. Riders will go out and ride however they choose, they just need to ensure they take precautions to prevent injury to others, themselves, or their driving record. Common sense sometimes goes along way.

I am all for the track. Problem is loacal tracks aren't usually open at 2 a.m. on Saturday night. Street racing is an american heritage. Over here in the windy city we had something called Doty road. In the middle of nowhere basically. Some stupid broad got killed and now it is ruined.Let me ask you something? If you know there are illegal activities going on involving fast cars. Don't common sense kind of tell you that you are taking a risk? I mean really folks this girl walked out in front of 2 cars at about half track or so. I think the city should sue the parents for letting a mentally challenged person out of their site. Boys will always be boys and street racing will never die. I think it is the thrill of it all that attracts everyone to it. I mean how many guys in their 20's are gonna get up at 7 a.m. to goto a track that is over 45 min. away. on a Sunday morning to boot? Thats what I thought.

I am all for the track. Problem is loacal tracks aren't usually open at 2 a.m. on Saturday night. Street racing is an american heritage. Over here in the windy city we had something called Doty road. In the middle of nowhere basically. Some stupid broad got killed and now it is ruined.Let me ask you something? If you know there are illegal activities going on involving fast cars. Don't common sense kind of tell you that you are taking a risk? I mean really folks this girl walked out in front of 2 cars at about half track or so. I think the city should sue the parents for letting a mentally challenged person out of their site. Boys will always be boys and street racing will   never die. I think it is the thrill of it all that attracts everyone to it. I mean how many guys in their 20's are gonna get up at 7 a.m. to goto a track that is over 45 min. away. on a Sunday morning to boot? Thats what I thought.
WTF?
There's been plenty of stories and movies made about serial killers, is that also an American heritage?
Damn, it's 2:00 am and I need a part for my car...welp gotta break into the Napa building cause what else am I gonna do?
drooling3.gif

Let's see...a couple of jackass fugtards decide to use a PUBLIC ROAD as their own personal racetrack and end up killing an innocent girl.  So now it's the girls fault and the parents should also be sued?  Did the streetracers attorney use the famous "boys will be boys" defense in court too?
The one that hit the girl should be EXECUTED, simple as that.

So tell me, do you write a lot of the satire for shows like South Park and the Simpsons?

<!--EDIT|Turbo-Torch
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138597924 -->

Okay..Dude i am being serious about not really understanding what you are trying to say...and you are being rude and jumpin all over me and asking me to find a new leg to hump??
sad.gif

Hey i am sorry if i offended you..
Sprocket your grasping at straws, trying to stir crap up just for some drama, it makes no sense.  

Doesn't sound like you misunderstood anything, sounds to me like your hunting for something, reads like you got a hard on for RSD.

I'd move on.
Okay guys once again

"I AM SORRY FOR BEING SUCH A NARROW MINDED JERK"

now how does that look??
I hope you guys don't think i am being a smart azz now...

Okay..Dude i am being serious about not really understanding what you are trying to say...and you are being rude and jumpin all over me and asking me to find a new leg to hump??
sad.gif

Hey i am sorry if i offended you..
Sprocket your grasping at straws, trying to stir crap up just for some drama, it makes no sense.  

Doesn't sound like you misunderstood anything, sounds to me like your hunting for something, reads like you got a hard on for RSD.

I'd move on.
Okay guys once again

"I AM SORRY FOR BEING SUCH A NARROW MINDED JERK"

now how does that look??
I hope you guys don't think i am being a smart azz now...
Now you're just being a smart azz wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma!
laugh.gif

Back