Ever stop and think

My old busa setup...current bike is setup the same except it has d200 digital dash, CP pistons and extended swingarm..

*Velocity stage two turbo kit, with Hks blow off valve. Replace the oil drain flange that came with the turbo with a after market billet *drain flange..i also run a full 4qrts of oil with no issues..
*Aquamist 2C water injection, I convert it to a 1S..still have HSV and switch to put it back to 2C.
*Upgraded 32 bit Ecu and stator.
*billet sprocket cover/ case saver
*Euro light switch..( turns on and off head light, tail light, and gauge cluster back lights).
*Galfer stainless front, rear brake, and clutch lines (all with banjo bleeders at the master cylinder, to make bleeding the brake easier).
*EBC HH brake pabs all around..
*PMR Components switches, (for dealer mode, and to select between two maps in ECU, and to kill water injection pump relay if you run out to prevent damage to the pump).
*Cordona power shifter, can be wired for push or pull, currently set up for push. (Ecu editor kill).
*Innovate DL-32, LC-1, and (2} xd16 mounted in tiger racing gauge mount. currently logs, AFR, BOOST, RPM, TPS, INJECTOR DUTY CYCLE, and FUEL PRESSURE. Can also connect laptop to monitor log channels in real time.
*Boostbysmith gear indicator.
*Boostbysmith shift light.
*Careillo H beam rods.
*Je turbo pistons.
*ARP head studs.
*Ape main bearing studs.
*.080 spacer plates.
*Ape adj. Intake and exhaust sprockets adapter tack welded to cams.
*Carpenter 65 lbs valve springs.
*Ape high volume oil pump gear.
*Factory pro shift star and spring.
*Woodcraft billet stator cover with blue slider.
*Kickstand racing billet clutch cover.
*Spencer cycle adj. Kickstand
*Spencer cycle billet tripple tree.
*APE manual cam chain tensioner.
*Custom made 3/4 billet lowering links replace the fully adj. link
*Clutch and break billet master cylinder covers.
*Schnitz racing billet bar ends.
*Custom billet rear brake arm.
*Billet folding shifter and rear brake levers.
*18 42 gearing, ZZZ chain has less than four hundred miles.
*Bridgstone BT 015 less than 400 miles on them.
*Pro-tek billet rider and passenger foot pegs.
*Schnitz racing billet exhaust mount plugs with kanji for passenger foot pegs.
*Jda billet chain guard.
*Seat covers with kanji logo.
*Tank bra with kanji logo.
*Electronic flasher relay.
*Double bubble wind screen

McIntosh.JPG

u make a decision about turbo yet?
Hi ali123. no not yet may make race only. Girl friend will only on the HD. A long time a go a guy gave her a ride on a sport bike scared the H out of her. Said she cried all the way. I think I will go with a 4088. The cases are done with 1/2 in ARP studs and ARP crank studs. I am working on the head now. Just got a set of PAX valve springs and V&H intake valves. next to get bronze valve guides and seats than maybe Kibblewhite or V&H inconel exhaust. Cams are a big ? at this point. I do have the APE roller cam chain kit.

Back