1397cc going back together...

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
What a long summer... Finally Humpty Dumpty is going back together again. Got most of my parts today and I'm moving forward with the reinstall. HMF BigBird Exhaust (WOW, is this thing huge), Heads completely reworked by APE to include bigger springs, Megacycle Cams, JE pistons (13:1), GSXR 1K fan for radiator, two brand new batterys for my 24 volt set-up (both gel type). High volume oil pump gear, and many, many more things I can't even remember........ Can't wait to see the Cheeseman next month in Tx.

dang dude, hope it all comes together for ya
smile.gif
thats a lotta stuff to be redoing but I'm sure its going to be incredible once you are done
cool.gif

remember, its only like 60ish days from now
wow.gif

KS I have the hook up on a local Dyno, a personal friend of mine and we can do some prelim tuning so you can get some time on her without being worried of the tune. If JC can send you the PC already programmed we then can make sure she is good without having to drive clear to TX. Just let me know. I will be in Colorado all next week and without the Computer but I will check back when I get home and see if you need some help.

wow cool deal KS sounds like your gona have one mad power house what made you decide to do the higher comp with the 2 batteries?

OMG!

The super bug!

Man, that'll be some ride! That exhaust/engine combo is gonna rock!

wow cool deal KS sounds like your gona have one mad power house what made you decide to do the higher comp with the 2 batteries?
The JE set-up included stronger wrist pins, etc... couple that with JC's suggesting it and its off to the races. The battery deal was insurance. I'm still looking for an 03 starter set-up to convert to. But in the mean time I'm going to rely on the dual gel batterys to getrdone!

Hey KS, if you are heading to TX, be sure to stop in for a rest at my house, in Ft Worth. Have plenty of room for you and your Busa and of course I trust ya, we have played MGP before if you remember ?

Nice, where in Kansas you from? My gf is from Hutchinson, I'm originally from Great Bend. I'm in Omaha now, I'm hoping to find a performance shop that'll know how to mod my 'Busa for some serious performance.

Back