Ever stop and think

greg3852

Registered
Ever stop and think about how many parts you have changed, and or customized?

Off the top of my head,
R1 Wheels
Braided Brake lines
Replacement calipers
Painted fairings
24 Volt system
Head
Cams
84mm Pistons
giPro
Second fan
Separate Fan Switch
Yoshimura Full exhaust
ThrottleMeisters Cruise control
and I'm sure many many more.....

There is always a lot of stopping and thinking going on for me. I actually forget a lot of parts that I have changed or customized.
Right now when I stop to think it’s usually to think about if I will ever get the bike back together lol. It feels like it’s been in pieces for so damn long.
Oh and also I stop and think about the things that I still want to change. AHH too much thinking.

You put that intake on after purchase , or was it already done ali ?
joke.... its RCC ultra intercooler/plenum http://www.rccturbos.com/index.php/category/turbo-system-parts/billet-ultra-plenum-detail it was already on there when I bought it... but it was removed when I had some other work done then the IC was replaced.... a wego airfuel/datalogger was installed, and I also had an intercooler pump light installed... along with a lot of dyno time after fixing the boost leaK…….

Last edited:
What about your caliper update , got a pic of them boxed up ready to fit ?
I GOT THEM.... I am gonna purchase the MC from frank shortly/and all the lines and hardware.... im also thinking of installing a Robinsons output shaft support plate put on there (even though the tranny is built and HD output shaft already in there.... I guess it should have a Robinsons..... so I got some plans

I GOT THEM.... I am gonna purchase the MC from frank shortly/and all the lines and hardware.... im also thinking of installing a Robinsons output shaft support plate put on there (even though the tranny is built and HD output shaft already in there.... I guess it should have a Robinsons..... so I got some plans
Pics of calipers in nickle please , I know you got 'em ,that's WHY I WANT PICS ...:) . I think anything to boost strength on big hp turbo is a good thing , and Robinsons output sounds like that for sure !!

Pics of calipers in nickle please , I know you got 'em ,that's WHY I WANT PICS ...:) . I think anything to boost strength on big hp turbo is a good thing , and Robinsons output sounds like that for sure !!
im in Syracuse...……. right now... I live 300 miles away... visiting my folks

WHATT!!!! You were buying brand new last time we conversed ... u cheap bastard u !!! :):rolleyes:
I know..... I know.... but I saw some great calipers... I bought em… the truth is.... u know me.... the ONLY reason im even doing this at alllll is because the front right caliper is sticking(I think I overheated it)…. but ive had the calipers for awhile now..... im gonna buy the MC from u know who and alllll the lines..... im more concerned with the Robinsons output shaft support plate.... AT some point... I want to go to a standalone ECU.... but I dunno if frank is completely on board with the idea.... it does run great as is.... I just love the idea of having ONE ECU to control everything.... then I could sell the ams2k/cycletek/pc5/microteclt10c...… but this would be a major rewire/new setup...… time will tell.

Last edited:
I know..... I know.... but I saw some great calipers... I bought em… the truth is.... u know me.... the ONLY reason im even doing this at alllll is because the front right caliper is sticking(I think I overheated it)…. but ive had the calipers for awhile now..... im gonna buy the MC from u know who and alllll the lines..... im more concerned with the Robinsons output shaft support plate.... AT some point... I want to go to a standalone ECU.... but I dunno if frank is completely on board with the idea.... it does run great as is.... I just love the idea of having ONE ECU to control everything.... then I could sell the ams2k/cycletek/pc5/microteclt10c...… but this would be a major rewire/new setup...… time will tell.
Make sure you get one of them adjustable and even more adjustable RCS Brembo from Frank , and if it don't fit , I will buy it from you 2nd hand price !! :):rolleyes:

6" arm.
PC 2
MPS air shifter
ZG double bubble light smoke
Big box mod/ short stacks
About 10 sets of fibers and steels
PC 3
Paint, new forks, new subframe
Clear front lenses
ZG double bubble clear
Muzzy full exhaust.
Red LED accents
Rod bearings.
Head done.
Flat pan
Muzzy sidewinder
Dry shot jetted for 40
Launchmaster
Shift light
DDM HIDs
Dyna coils
AEM fic/6
04 ECU
C02 shifter
Fuel pump and regulator
Base plate
Plenum
Injectors
Cut forks
MTC multistage lockup clutch
SAE Outlaw slave support
TD05 20g
Tuned for C16
Did all of it myself except for the last tune, headwork and the rod bearings. Pulled the motor for them myself though.
That's pretty much in order, and I've had the bike 14 years. I'm sure there's some stuff I've forgot.

Last edited:
Back