Ever seen Biker Boyz?

Rocketman

Registered
I have the DVD Biker Boyz... yeah - I know - it's the most ridiculous bunch of lame one liner goof biker shows ever - but I love it. Sorry - but seeing so many bikes together and so many races and such... can't help it.

Anyway - my question - does anyone know if there is any information published on any of the bikes? Specifically - Smoke's Busa, Dawg's ZX12R, or Kid's GSXR...?

I'd be curious about any of the others too - like the dike's dark green machine - what was that - a ZX12-Busa?

..i know - ... I'm stupid...

laugh.gif

Guess I'm stupid too. Liked the movie. Supposed to be "based" on a true story.
rock.gif

(GIXERHP @ Jan. 25 2007,19:14) Smokes busa has been on ebay, a few times!
lurk.gif
i seen that. there were 3 made for the movie according to one of the bikes being sold on ebay.

you can buy any of them if you click the link in post #4

I like this from the site:

"Slammed" indicates that the motorcycle was lowered and stretched means that an extended swing arm was welded to the motorcycle making it six inches longer than a standard GSX1300R"

Lamb loves that last scene. you know the one, where they race on a DIRT ROAD!

(Lamb busa @ Jan. 25 2007,19:08) Lamb loves that last scene. you know the one, where they race on a DIRT ROAD!
That was the biggest pile of Excrement ever to find it's way onto my Television! I am less of a Human being for having watched all of it. The Dirt road drag race at the just added salt to the wound! Two hours of my life I will never get back.
ices_rofl.gif

Back