Ever have that dream where you forgot to

BusaWhipped

Donating Member
Registered
I did it for real.  Well, not exactly going to work in my tidy whities.  Wifey and I were talking while I was getting ready for work yesterday.  I got dressed, put on my boots, coat, throat protector, helmet, gloves, and out the door I went on the Busa.  

It took me a few blocks to realize why my legs were cold.  I didn't have my overalls on.  28 degrees and I'm riding along with just my slacks protecting my legs.  I thought about turning around, but it would have made me late for work so I toughed out the 35 miles of highway.  I can't remember being that cold ever.  The engine kept the shins and calfs kind of warm, but my thighs were numb when I got to the office.

DOH!

<!--EDIT|BusaWhipped
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141867363 -->

gaydar.jpg

I used to have dreams where I would be at school naked, inside my sleeping bag. I remember thinking, Man, I've got a long hop home!

Not quite like your situation -BUT- when I was a high school teacher I often had a dream that I was naked in front of the class when I was teaching. The sad part was THEY NEVER NOTICED!!!! Hmm- wonder what a shrink would say 'bout that??? LOL

What's a throat protector?
I don't know the real name for it.  It goes inside the bottom of helmet and tucks into the top of the jacket to protect your throat from wind, bug hits, etc.
Us in the Army or my unit at least call it a foreskin....Not real sure why  
biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

But it is actually called a balaclava I think probably misspelled it

<!--EDIT|jmaz268
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141960133 -->

laugh.gif

never had a dream where i forgot my pants, but last night i dreamed that nickelback was playing a concert in my garage, that was a weird one...

-WHEELMAN

I have many dreams where I am at work going through my day just as normal.
The problem with the dreams is that I won't wake myself up from those dreams normally. So, it makes me late quite often....but with this job, I have no real "schedule" to keep per-say.
luckily.

wink.gif

Back