Weird dreams.

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
Ever have one of those dreams that don't make sense?  I did last night. Something more wierd is that i remember 85% of the dream. It started out cool as in it everyone in society rode a motorcycle, there were no cars in this world. It SEEMED normal as i was just riding around on my Busa but then something yellow flew by me. The rider slowed down and flagged me for a run. There was a red stoplight we just hapened to roll up on. I looked over trying to see what i'm about to run, but when i looked over it was blurry, like when they censor or block something on TV. All i know is that it was lowered and extended somewhat.  We launch and i hit it great out of the hole but that yellow bike left me like i was stopped. I thought my bike shut off but it didn't.    Well, what seemed like a 5 miles race finally ended and when i caught up to the rider and they got off the bike, it was a girl!  Worst yet, when i got closer the bike was a SV650?!!  
She removed her helmet and it was Lindsay Lohan.

I sat there stumped, then as soon as i saw that Red hair i knew i was dreaming something. Yep, i woke up reluctantly. Ever try to make yourself fall back asleep? Like your trying to fool yourself that you never woke up?  

It didn't work.
pissed.gif

At that point I would have rolled out of bed and went in with my heels against the wall and my hand up on the opposite wall and leaned way in to take a wiz
laugh.gif

(dadofthree @ Apr. 15 2007,13:42) At that point I would have rolled out of bed and went in with my heels against the wall and my hand up on the opposite wall and leaned way in to take a wiz  
laugh.gif
Now tell the truth! You could have sat!
poke.gif
ices_rofl.gif

(05BusaLe @ Apr. 15 2007,14:17)
(dadofthree @ Apr. 15 2007,13:42) At that point I would have rolled out of bed and went in with my heels against the wall and my hand up on the opposite wall and leaned way in to take a wiz
laugh.gif
Now tell the truth! You could have sat!
poke.gif
ices_rofl.gif
ices_rofl.gif
ices_rofl.gif

ices_rofl.gif

ices_rofl.gif

GM,the trick is being able to go back to sleep and carrying on with the dream!
beerchug.gif

now that we're on dreams. what does it mean when your mother-in-law dreams you've wrecked your bike?
wow.gif

Paul, it's okay, I have dreams of Lindsay Lohan beating me all the time... Of course, she's in pigtails... and a School Girl outfit... and we're not racing... or fighting... or.. well, you get the idea...

(yamahor @ Apr. 15 2007,13:56) Paul, it's okay, I have dreams of Lindsay Lohan beating me all the time... Of course, she's in pigtails... and a School Girl outfit... and we're not racing... or fighting... or.. well, you get the idea...
Me too, but I am pretty sure I know what that dream means
smile.gif

(rockadaous @ Apr. 15 2007,16:41) now that we're on dreams.  what does it mean when your mother-in-law dreams you've wrecked your bike?  
wow.gif
She's trying to scare you into selling it.
SHOCKED.gif

Its letting you know that she has a better reaction time and that the SV650 was bored stroked turbo'd and nos'd with a 100 shot .Oh almost forgot and its time to lose some weight cause you bike wouldn't pull ya
biggrin.gif
. the yellow means you been hanging with yamahor to long..
jump9.gif
Just my professional opinion will send you a bill in the mail ...
bowdown.gif

Haha
firedevil.gif
You guys are no help.
all_coholic.gif

I think i just have a thing for red headed women and motorcycles.

(proud dad @ Apr. 15 2007,18:14)
(rockadaous @ Apr. 15 2007,16:41) now that we're on dreams.  what does it mean when your mother-in-law dreams you've wrecked your bike?  
wow.gif
She's trying to scare you into selling it.
SHOCKED.gif
I got that too. Probably the wife (daughter) complaining about it all the time lol
crazy.gif
didn't work. She came over yesterday and I went ride'n
laugh.gif

(sutphen77 @ Apr. 15 2007,18:12)
(yamahor @ Apr. 15 2007,13:56) Paul, it's okay, I have dreams of Lindsay Lohan beating me all the time... Of course, she's in pigtails... and a School Girl outfit... and we're not racing... or fighting... or.. well, you get the idea...
Me too, but I am pretty sure I know what that dream means
smile.gif
Yeah... It means time to wake up and refer to DO3's post...

....with spiked heels and the little lace sockies !!!!!!
super.gif

Ya BABY YA !!!!!!!

2713793637.jpg

(Spudley @ Apr. 18 2007,06:07)
....with spiked heels and the little lace sockies !!!!!!
super.gif

Ya BABY YA !!!!!!!
NOW your thinking!!!

Back