have you ever rasterbated?

fstbusa

orange peel is caused by excessive speed
Donating Member
Registered
http://homokaasu.org/rasterbator/

check it out.... its pretty sweet..... I"m gonna rasterbate an image of my busa to cover my bedroom wall.

what it does is take a picture and blow it to to whatever size you want. and will print it out on 8.5"x11" paper. you just post it up on your wall in order and it should show up as the normal image.

check out the gallery. its pretty cool.

<!--EDIT|fstbusa
Reason for Edit: "link problem"|1108775587 -->

Saw this on another board...but never done it.

does it always   come out (hee hee hee) all choppy an' pixelized...
               or can it be cleaned up.

neat idea....but, a waste of paper an' ink if the image can't be sharpened. (personal opinion)

hav an underdeveloped 1....RSD

<!--EDIT|rubbersidedown
Reason for Edit: None given...|1108776695 -->

have you tried it?

its made to print out in "dots" and once you put the pages up it should look like the image. I haven't printed one out yet.

Dude, that could be fairly cool...might have to give it a shot at some point...maybe when I get new ink for my printer as I'm sure it sucks it down like a motha.

yeah but for a 8 ft x 8 ft poster of your busa on your wall.... that would rock....

I"m gonna see how much copyworks or some copy places charges for printing out 50+ color pages. I'm guessing around 10 or so cents a page

so thats only $5 for a huge poster.
cool.gif

seen it on another site. Size restrictions for origional image are what stopped me from trying

It would be cool as long as you didn't have to stand 25' away to see the image clearly. Fstbusa, give us a review after you get it up on your wall.

Really a cool idea.....

Back