Need a Kanji

DonnieF

Donating Member
Registered
Just checking with you guys to see if you have a Kanji , i have searched the web and every Kanji i have found is protected. All i need is a dark Kanji that i can print out and put on my projector so i can trace it and paint it on my shop wall. Any of you guys have that?

300Busa
I found that Kanji on google images 2 , but the grey shaded outline doesnt give me a good traceable line when blown up. This Kanji will be 6' tall.

here you go

busasymbol.jpg

I found the same Kanji on the net, bought my own material, and experimented with it myself...Hand cut out and installed myself...This was taken just before my wreck at the end of October---still haven't gotten my bike fixed and back at home yet....hopefully soon though!!! With some brand new looks too-----will post my pics as soon as I get it home...

Here's how my Kanji looked on my windscreen....

100_3647copy.jpg

Thanks from here as well... Wif has been wanting to make a quilt and needed a kanji to put in the middle. Will post up pics when she is done... thanks again. gp

(MrGxr @ Dec. 10 2006,19:46) Thanks from here as well... Wif has been wanting to make a quilt and needed a kanji to put in the middle. Will post up pics when she is done... thanks again. gp
nice...like the one that was on the auction site?

(300Busa @ Dec. 10 2006,18:49)
(MrGxr @ Dec. 10 2006,19:46) Thanks from here as well... Wif has been wanting to make a quilt and needed a kanji to put in the middle. Will post up pics when she is done... thanks again. gp
nice...like the one that was on the auction site?
Sorry so long to respond...

I am not sure how she is designing it. One day we were sitting and she decided that a quilt designed around my Busa would be fun to make... I am just responsible for getting a kanji. We'll see... I'll post pics when she is done.

Back