You ever been to that breaking point emotionally?

Dayum CApn.

If I would have read this last night I would of came by. I am sitting in a hotel in Bethany, OK. watching TV right now. I thought about getting ahold of you or Professor, but I was not sure what time I would get in town.

Hope it all works out. I know how you feel.....well...except for the hail part, but I can imagine..

How long are you in town?

Things work out the best, for people who try to make things work out for the best. Hurricanes and flooding, there are a lot of people that were living an America Dream less than one year ago; and now find themselves with no remaining posessions, their home wiped away, and no finances to restore anything. POINT IS: keep your head up, be a difference maker, the future IS yours to mold!
Posted via Mobile Device

You know,reading some of the posts on this thread and other threads on here and other sites I check out seem to have a running theme of gloom and despair,Like people have said "Take a deep breath" look at the things that have gone wrong (personally and financially) and Laugh at it (seriously LAUGH at it) cause you can't control mother nature you should be thankful you have a job and a lot of work to keep you busy and a paycheck, take every last moment you have to play with the kids,wife or what ever,side projects can wait(they will be there when you find the time) work thru the little stuff and in the end you will be amazed on how much you accomplished...

Hey guys make no mistake we will get through this problematic time. Life is just getting in the way of my plans and frustrating me. We are extrememly thankful for what we have and the status of our family.. It just gets very very frustrating when the challenges keep coming....

Thanks for all the kind words!

CAp

I hear you loud and clear. Never a thought that you would not prevail. You are also right sometimes it just seems to keep coming. If things keep tighting up and happening, maybe we will have to start having some Busa WORK parties. :)

I constantly have the need to strangle someone everyday of my life! Thanks God you are not feeling like that! :bowdown:

Find some cheap mexicans to fix the damage and we'll send you a couple jars of hooch.. it'll all be over before you know it!! :cheerleader:

(At least that is how we dealt with Hurricane Katrina!)

:rofl::rofl: OH that made my day Jules! That's good stuff. :rofl:

Words I've been working hard to live by: "Acceptance is the answer to all my problems today... I can find no serenity until I accept that person, place, thing, or situation as being exactly the way it is suppose to be at this moment. Nothing, absolutely nothing happens in God's world by mistake."

...it works most days! :cheerleader:

Back