Have you ever been the only one...

I see the aliens have found me. I'm applying another layer of tin-foil right now.
Dude - its not gonna work unless the hat is in the shape of a pyramid!!
wink.gif

i thik you should go stand some more in the corner and do some laughing alone.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Go find your list of posts and see how many threads you've killed. Then you'll know!

biggrin.gif

--Wag--

Hey PeeWee everybody has a weird relative in their family, if you say you don't take a step back because you may be the weird relative. lol
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
laugh.gif

alien.gif

alien.gif

you and the things your seeing, reading or what ever may indeed be funny but the problem with not actually hearing you speak it or see it makes it unknown how it is coming across to others. Thats the problem with email/internet these days. Case in point yesterday i emailed something to someone at work because i would see them to tell them in person. I got a reply back and i could tell by the way the person responded that they were mad. My intention was to bring a problem to light and that we needed to get together to fix it. It was taken out of context and blown out of proportion. I spent the next 2 emails explaining that i wasnt mad or pointing fingers but that i just wanted to fix something that we both knew was messed up!
rock.gif
tounge.gif
wow.gif
laugh.gif
blush.gif

laughed at my own jokes and actions more than once
wink.gif
 you get that look from everyone else  
rock.gif
 and then you look at them like
rock.gif
 You know they are retarded cause they didn't get your joke so you become
sad.gif
for them cause they couldn't see the
laugh.gif
in your
laugh.gif
remark or joke then you go back to
rock.gif
thinking it might not have been
laugh.gif
      that sums it up I think
laugh.gif
well now that I think about it
rock.gif

<!--EDIT|onerabidshark
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144421051 -->

rock.gif

laugh.gif

rock.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

rock.gif

All the time... I just learn to laugh now when no one else does.. I meet the nices people that way
tounge.gif

Good news, I tried that pyramid shape thing and the voices have stopped. This is a great site. You learn something new every day. The tin-foil on my head now serves two purposes, it keeps the voices out and covers up this horrible die job. Never let your wife talk you into coloring your hair. NEVER do this. This is NOT funny...well, maybe it is.

DSCF0003.jpg

Good news, I tried that pyramid shape thing and the voices have stopped. This is a great site. You learn something new every day. The tin-foil on my head now serves two purposes, it keeps the voices out and covers up this horrible die job. Never let your wife talk you into coloring your hair. NEVER do this. This is NOT funny...well, maybe it is.
just post that pic after every post and you will no longer be the only one laughing.

Nope, every one thinks I'm funny!
biggrin.gif

Oh!, Wait you weren't talking about looks were you?
blush.gif
wow.gif
tounge.gif

cool.gif

pirate.gif
Raider out.

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "1386"|1144445347 -->

Back