Anybody have poor circulation in there legs?

Busaman5000

Donating Member
Registered
Gonna go to the doc next week but lately ive noticed my left leg feels really weak and almost feels like it wants to go numb when I am laying down. It don't bother me when im standing up though.

I get that pins and needles feeling a lot when im in bed. My joints ache in the morning to. Also I have some scratches on my left foot that seem like they have been there for ever now.

This is really starting to worry me. Anybody else have the same?

I have nerve damage from sleeping on one side all the time (on hard floors) ask your Doc about this B/4 you spend a lot of bucks on a chiropractor like I did. The Xrays would be the envy of most now that I know what to look for, lots of separation and no curvature or angle. I still have numbness in the toes but is getting better as long as I stay off that side. Weird, I know, but that's the breaks.
Hope you can work this out, and prayers sent for your speedy recovery!
Bubba

Sorry to hear...

Nueropathy - tingling, pain and numbness from nerve damage - can be caused by alot of things. Diabetes - but that generally starts in feet. Can be physical damage to the nerves by compress joints, back or spine issues. Definately consult a doctor to find out the underlying problem is.

Back