Embarrassing bike moments

Kawi -KZ1000. Saw the girl of my dreams walking down the street. Pulled up close to the curb and give er some gas to "impress" her. Lots and lots of sand close to the curb. Rear wheel spins in the sand scooting past the front wheel and down I go. Lying there on the ground she stares down at me and in her angel voice asks me if I'm ok. I try to smile and say yes. She leaves. My plan doesn't work at all!!!

I had just bought my 09 'Busa.
She was literally 3 days old.

I had just finished getting that god awful warning sticker on the gas tank off and washing and waxing her.

I turned her on and walked her around my drive way in the yard to go around my wifes car. I was going to take her out for the second time. I make it around my wifes car and onto the driveway.

I noticed I had stepped in some dog crap and had gotten it on the shift lever.
Well, I had just washed her and had already put everything up. So I went in the house to get a paper towel. I left her running at the end of the driveway in neutral.

I then start wiping off a little bit of dog crap from the shift lever and decide to try and get the gaps in between that little rubber piece. I pushed too hard, knocked her into first, which was just enough to knock her off the stand.

Down she went.
I dented the gas tank with my knee trying to catch her.

$2700.00 was the total repair bill on that.
Thank God for full coverage insurance.

Wasn't on the bike, but I'm sure it still qualifies...

When I paid for my Busa at the dealership, the kanji stickers were purple prior to picking it up. The next day when I came to pick it up, they had moved it out in front of the store, which of course is different lighting, so the sticker was now gold in color. I had no idea that they changed colors in different light and thought that the dealer was trying to pull a fast one on me with a different bike. :whistle: Good thing I didn't freak out too much.

Back